Firetooth... Did you grow a beard?

Started by Peace Alliance, May 29, 2009, 08:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Well was do you or am I just imagining things?

Mr.Grimm

Briar

I've been to Disneyland and California Adventure several times...along with a few other parks
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Wow I almost said Ive been to a certain park that would have blown our secret volg...better not do that again

Briar

no it wouldn't have...all the states back east are soo close together that you would easily be able to drive anywhere
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

I know what parks Night Wolf has Been to.

But I wont tell.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

I swear there is a conspiracy against me in the Spa Room

Night Wolf

Quote from: Krowdon on June 10, 2009, 03:49:03 PM
I know what parks Night Wolf has Been to.

But I wont tell.
What one are you talking about? message me ingame. >:(
And youll never know Briar

Briar

Krowdon

Briar will find out im sure.

Eventually...
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

But how long will it take her. I'll give you a hint Briar there is something extremly Ironic about one of your guesses.

Krowdon

Night Wolf

I cant tell you it'll give it away...but It has some thing to do with some thing I said right before the guess.

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Okay it was extremely Ironic when she gave up to :D