Firetooth... Did you grow a beard?

Started by Peace Alliance, May 29, 2009, 08:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

try to burry it all you want briar Ill remember!!!I WILL remember >:D
Whats the cment truck for? should I be afraid?

Krowdon

you should be very afraid. I seen this on TV. she's gonna bury you in the floor of her garage.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

well then shes gonna have to find out where I live first...then shed have to pick me up cause im not going to where she live just to be burried alive in cement.

Krowdon

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

isnt texas like, the fattest state?

Briar

why yes, yes it is..I've been there once for the Sun Bowl last football season...

Night Wolf

Okay, spamming like this reminds me of my lunch table...cause we just went from talking about me being buried in cement to texas being the fatest state an d Briar going to the sun bowl.

Mr.Grimm

Night Wolf

I like how people mange to go form one thing to something completly different in three posts.

Mr.Grimm

Briar

My band teacher plays WoW....he's like on the top level and is a dwarf mage

Night Wolf

Never played it before...want to though.