9 (69.2%)
It sucks
1 (7.7%)
I <3 Zero Kiryu !!!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Krowdon

Vampire Knight is my Favorite Manga. Just wanted to get the opinions of others/
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Saladin

Quote from: Krowdon on May 19, 2009, 05:51:17 PM

Shame on your family!
Starfish love you

Krowdon

Quote from: Saladin on May 19, 2009, 08:22:15 PM
Quote from: Krowdon on May 19, 2009, 05:51:17 PM

Shame on your family!

Bleh.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

WOAH. That was harsh. XP

VK is pretty cool. I still prefer Inuyasha, but, whatever. I guess I like the SIT BOYS better than the ZERO DRINK MY BLOOD PLEEEASE I LOVE YOU SO MUCHS. Inuyasha isn't as uber dramatic, but it is pretty dramatic still.

A day in Inu: "Inuyasha! SIT BOY!" "Auuugh!" "That's for being stupid and dying! SIT SIT SIT!" "AAAAH!"

A day in VK: "Zero! You must drink my blooood!" "No Yuuki. I cannot." "Please Zero!" "I am a monster." "Noooo!"

Inuyasha's not quite as emo as Zero, too. =3

Krowdon

InuYashas an angry person. Zero has a good reason for being angry.

Takara

Ugh! Not truuue!

Inuyasha has a reason, too! The girl he loved shot an arrow at him and sentenced him to sleep under a spell, and he was brought back to be forced to work with a girl who could make him sit at any moment (bashing his face in the ground just by saying sit), and he has to find the Shikon Jewel and bring it together while fighting demons and meeting new people with their own problems and trying to fulfill their needs while trying to keep Kagome off his back about Kikyo who is brought back and wants nothing more than to kill Inuyasha before she can even think about dying herself so Inuyasha is trying to keep her alive because he loves her and then there's Naraku who is ruining his freaking life and set everyone against him and then there is the stress of going to Kagome's world every once in a while and his own brother wanting to kill him and his life is pretty much full of major SUCKYNESS!

Meanwhile, Zero is just an anorexic vampire who thinks everyone should feel bad for him because he doesn't want to be one.

Inuyasha has never complained!!! >:(

Krowdon

Whatever. im not arguing.

Saladin

Rurouni Kenshin > All Other Animes
Starfish love you

Krowdon

Quote from: Saladin on May 23, 2009, 08:22:07 PM
Rurouni Kenshin > All Other Animes

Hmmm. Never heard of it.

Krowdon

Who voted for 'It Sucks" ?

Gen. Volkov

I'd say Cowboy Bebop or Ghost in the Shell are the best anime shows/movies I've watched. The original Ghost in the Shell movie was especially good. Friend of mine raves about something called "Guran Lagan" or something, but I only saw the first episode.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Daryn

Bleach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

made this myself :)
Pies.

Krowdon

The White Hair Guy makes me think of Zero.

Oh! I found this Zero Plush.

Isn't he just Adorable! :D

Night Wolf

Quote from: Daryn on June 07, 2009, 06:03:07 PM
Bleach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

made this myself :)
DId you yourself draw those?

Briar

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 31, 2009, 06:45:42 AM
I'd say Cowboy Bebop or Ghost in the Shell are the best anime shows/movies I've watched. The original Ghost in the Shell movie was especially good. Friend of mine raves about something called "Guran Lagan" or something, but I only saw the first episode.

I played "Tank" in Jazz band...we didn't have any soprano sax players though, so that part was moved to Trumpet....I've never had to play so high iml.  Great song though
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?