wow

Started by Blood Wake, May 16, 2009, 12:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Sorry chap but you cause entirely too much drama for your own good. You indeed set a bounty on Guy at the start of the round and claimed to be on both sides to prevent your own death... Well we figured you out. Since you are new im not going to kill you because I like expanding RWL, but I can't promise everyone else wont step up.

Incase you havent figured it out yet, lying and making up stuff to two different powerful clans may be all fun and games at other promis, but we usually figure it out here.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Meh,

I don't care too much, though if he were playing us against each other that would be quite a clever plan ^_^. But I really doubt that. More likely you just want us to start fighting each other.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Night Wolf

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 18, 2009, 02:31:41 PM
Sorry chap but you cause entirely too much drama for your own good. You indeed set a bounty on Guy at the start of the round and claimed to be on both sides to prevent your own death... Well we figured you out. Since you are new im not going to kill you because I like expanding RWL, but I can't promise everyone else wont step up.

Incase you havent figured it out yet, lying and making up stuff to two different powerful clans may be all fun and games at other promis, but we usually figure it out here.
I'm NOT playing both sides Im on watchtowers side this I thought was quite clear. How you came to the conclusion Im trying to play you guys against each other I have no Idea, I'm only against you end of story!!!

And when did I claim to be on both sides?

Marell

LOL you're the second person this round to try and convince us that night wolf is the bad guy, without realizing how closer an ally we are, and that we will trust his side of the story.
Btw he did not set a bounty on your clan( nor me).

Night Wolf

Quote from: Marell on May 18, 2009, 06:31:26 PM

LOL you're the second person this round to try and convince us that night wolf is the bad guy, without realizing how closer an ally we are, and that we will trust his side of the story.

Why is everyone against me anyways?

Shadow

Relax. Most people I fight in this game spend most of their round trying to turn my allies against me.

The Obliterator

Accually he did set the bounties on us i know this because he told me this himself.
He's lucky he's not dead cause if this wasn't a storehouse round he would be several times by now.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Marell

Quote from: The Obliterator on May 19, 2009, 12:37:59 AM
Accually he did set the bounties on us i know this because he told me this himself.
He's lucky he's not dead cause if this wasn't a storehouse round he would be several times by now.

You want to step in here Night Wolf?..cos as far as I know, you were not the bounty setter.

The Obliterator

This wa a message from him

Mon, 11 May 2009 03:53:04 -0600
Fine fine, it wasnt a vet paying people to kill Guy members it was me. I said Id pay them for every one of you guys killed.

Night Wolf

Quote from: The Obliterator on May 19, 2009, 05:27:54 AM
This wa a message from him

Mon, 11 May 2009 03:53:04 -0600
Fine fine, it wasnt a vet paying people to kill Guy members it was me. I said Id pay them for every one of you guys killed.

That is indeed the message I sent, whether it true or not is another story. You made a very foolish move and trusted a known enemy to tell you the  whole truth.
Marell was right I didnt actually set the bounty.

Briar

For what reason was Captain killed?  Don't give me any theoretical "he said she said" crap.  No one in Guy has killed anyone, and while messages were sent saying that clan a should kill clan b that came out of Guy, none of those were ever put into effect.  Our one offense MIGHT be that we have the highest Offensive action players, but we never killed anyone.

Watchtower has more kills but seem to be skating home free. A sheep in wolves clothing is what they are...
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Marell

Quote from: Briar on May 21, 2009, 01:09:03 AM
For what reason was Captain killed?  Don't give me any theoretical "he said she said" crap.  No one in Guy has killed anyone, and while messages were sent saying that clan a should kill clan b that came out of Guy, none of those were ever put into effect.  Our one offense MIGHT be that we have the highest Offensive action players, but we never killed anyone.

Watchtower has more kills but seem to be skating home free. A sheep in wolves clothing is what they are...

Wow. Didn't see that coming, and I'm in Watchtower  :P
Though I don't know why you're suggesting we were involved... all 164 attacks were conducted by New to the game (#41).
As far as I know, Watchtower was not involved in this kill at all.

The Obliterator

In reply to Night wolf.
I knew that you would:
1. Not tell the truth.
2. Tell the truth but claim you didn't.

But in your message you incriminated yourself so in my books wether or not your guilty your my target.

Also marell in my recent events "new to the game" was the attacker but Hounds of Ulster also attacked him before that. So watchtower was in fact involved unless that was for a land run which i doubt.

Shadow

Watchtower had nothing to do with that kill. Hounds probably did a land grab a while before New decided to kill him. I already said that no more kills would happen from Watchtower if people left it be, and I stick by that. 164 attacks is enough to kill someone from around ~20k land or so. If volk attacked before, it was only a land grab.

Watchtower has two kills - the first was on Juska because he killed Saladin - we were not the agressors there. The second was on Snare because he asked Night Wolf to help him kill us. Again, not the agressors, although I suppose you can split hairs over who said what as long as you like without getting anywhere. For this reason, you accuse us of killing another one of your members? Give me a break. If I wasn't in this clan, you wouldn't think twice about it. You just don't like me, oblit. :P

Night Wolf

Quote from: The Obliterator on May 21, 2009, 06:34:14 AM
In reply to Night wolf.
I knew that you would:
1. Not tell the truth.
2. Tell the truth but claim you didn't.

But in your message you incriminated yourself so in my books wether or not your guilty your my target.

Also marell in my recent events "new to the game" was the attacker but Hounds of Ulster also attacked him before that. So watchtower was in fact involved unless that was for a land run which i doubt.

I dont really care If you consider me guilty or not, thats kinda what I wanted.
So  now the real bounty setter remains unknown, and the only person that you'll get your revenge is a lowly newbie who doesnt care.