4 ? Sun Flash the Mace (#20) 12,594 $124,001,719 F.O.E. (War) Fox Mossflower
5 ? wizzel (#17) 15,737 $112,730,041 =|^|=  Stoat Mossflower
6 ? Tarkus (#53) 18,652 $112,730,041 =|^|=  Marten Mossflower
7 ? APBT (#10) 21,373 $112,730,041 =|^|=  Marten Mossflower
8 ? FromHellsDungeon (#52) 10,445 $112,730,041 =|^|=  Wolf Southsward
9 ? The dark lord (#19) 13,616 $112,730,041 =|^|=  Marten Mossflower
10 ? Wyrm (#4) 125,058 $93,974,292 Guy (War) Rat Northlands

neat nets
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Firetooth

Lol yeah :D Four people on exact the same. Maybe it's a readout bug, or just a very big co-incidence?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Juska

Or maybe they understand networth and wanted to have some fun?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Marell

Quote from: Juska on May 16, 2009, 01:45:00 PM
Or maybe they understand networth and wanted to have some fun?

;)

Daryn

ehhh
i had to go on vacation because of state testing :(
im going to be up there :!
Pies.

TheSpaceman

Well they are all in the same clan, so i spose its not such a stretch to think its organized, especially with the ability to get rid of net into a storehouse.
Look up!

krazilec

yea.. they should all go for 666,666,666 net :P

Wolf Snare

done it before, lol. its more fun to try to spell something.

Why did you guys kill me, lol? twould be a much more interesting end if you didnt just start offing us, I have a feeling we are beating you in the storehouse totals. dont kill me, dangit!!1!11!!!11!!1!!
::)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Marell

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 18, 2009, 02:32:32 AM
done it before, lol. its more fun to try to spell something.

Why did you guys kill me, lol? twould be a much more interesting end if you didnt just start offing us, I have a feeling we are beating you in the storehouse totals. dont kill me, dangit!!1!11!!!11!!1!!
::)

Yeah, I'd expect you guys to be beating us quite comfortably, in troops anyway...your clan had 3 of the 4 most active indiers (going by total offences), and most active leaderer (again judging only by offenses).

As for the kill... We weren't planning kills until we were tipped off that a GUY clan member was attempting to hire out another clan to kill Watchtower members, which I must say was a little unexpected :-\

Shadow

Actually I'm pretty certain Snare knew that asking the person he did would come back to me. So I think he just wanted an excuse to start a war while being the good guy instead of me for a change. I wonder if it worked ^_^.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Marell

Quote from: Shadow on May 18, 2009, 09:20:41 AM
Actually I'm pretty certain Snare knew that asking the person he did would come back to me. So I think he just wanted an excuse to start a war while being the good guy instead of me for a change. I wonder if it worked ^_^.

Yeah good point lol. He knows we're allies with Night Wolf, or at least he should, so you're probably right...maybe wasn't expected to be killed over it  :D

Wolf Snare

Actually, your little buddy is playing both sides of the field. He actually informed us of your plans to kills us all at dist, and judging by your cities I took it for seriously. >:D

It was more or less a joke, because Night Wolf was the one who put a bounty on Guy in the first place, and he will be lucky not to die himself before reset.

Dont take everything at face value, guys.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

And that is provably false - I have never mentioned anything to Night Wolf about plans to kill you after the distribution. Although, there was idle talk of it on the clan message boards before me and you had our msn chat. Got someone reading my boards? :P I wonder who that could be lol.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

lol, yes, because I am so utterly decieving and clever.... /sarcasm

nah, I think night wolf is just trying to send us at eachother, I don't think he knows that there is billions of networth in our storehouses. He probably thinks he can make us all kill eachother and just slink on by into victory.

I've learned not to tell him anything worth repeating, and if you were present during my conversation with him I do believe you would have appreciated my sarcastic, witty banter. if anything, I was mocking the kid, not actually trying to hire out his clan. I could probably get them to kill themselve for the right price, but I'd rather go head to head without killing.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Night Wolf

I didn't tell you guys crap, because there was nothing to tell.  :P
Nobody but myself has planned to kill you, at least that I know of anyways.

Also I dont plan on slinking into victory And I do infact know there is billions of net in your storehouse because there is billions in my own(not nearly as much as in yours though)

And dont call me Kid!!! >:(