FIGHT FIGHT!

Started by Scringepaw, March 16, 2003, 06:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rough Raiders

Ya know.... Forget the window because I win... I just bombed the place muhahahahaha!!!!
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Rough Raiders

Sorry I just had to say that dont take it personaly...

MantisMan

What kind of bomb are we talking about here?  You had better not have taken my idea.
something funny goes here

Rough Raiders

What was your idea?

Rough Raiders

Well lets see... I could nuke the place... hmmmm yea thats a good idea.... *pulls out Broadsword and stabs MantisMan...* muhahahahaha!!!*BOOM* nuke hits building and kills everyone only I Shadow Rider master of the Blade remains*!!!

MantisMan

Anyone ever seen Rob Roy?  He ripped a guy open with his Broadsword, didn't look very pretty at all.  Congrats, now you have an entire nation of rubble to rule with no subjects.  I'm leaving town.

*Applies 20 band-aids and drives away in car*
something funny goes here

Darkness

It seems that Shadow Rider has some magical anit-nuke suit.  Impressive but also unrealistic.  If you can do that then I can do this:  Darkness pulls out his magic time sword and strikes it into the ground.  The result is that Shadow Rider was never born thus no nuke being set off.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

*places a firework by Darkness' feet, lights the fuse and runs off singgering...*
Mweheheheheheheeeeeeee..

Abby The Rat

Now that was not very nice thing to do with a knighted rat? Look I didn't stab you when I could of. Ahh
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Blood Wake

hey i'm just a ghost i didn't even do all that stuff i just said so i would have a better ending *runs off to the gates of dark forest before the ghost buster rat comes*
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

RazorClaw

I'll end it all. *Blows up the world, thus no one is spamming in this topic anymore.

Blood Wake

i was already dead i can still talk for some reason, how did you blow up the world?  
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Abby The Rat

~Works it out~

Oh with lots of Nukes from far into the future of Redwall or use travel to the humens world and take the nukes from them. Place them as close to the earth core as possblie and blow them up at the same time. Which, if I work it out right, should cause enought damage for the core of the earth to explode therefore blowing up the world.

Bang, that it. ~shrugs~

Now we can't talk on the forums or play on RWL or read Redwall anymore. Therefore RazorClaw have killed off Redwall and all that goes with it ROC, RWL etc...........

~sobs~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

RazorClaw

No, I killed the fictional world in which this topic is implaced.

Rough Raiders

Heh that was funny...