Poor!
1 (5.9%)
Terrible!
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Takara

Ooooh, check it OUT. Someone admitted her love there.  >:D

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

The Obliterator

InuYasha is pretty good but i prefer Bleach.
Ichigos sword is way better than InuYashas sword!
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Sabriel

I watch Bleach on Internet regularly, though it goes slowly because of my 5 Gig monthly limit. I watched InuYasha on TV and liked it, although I didn't watch it enough to be able to decide if it's better than Bleach.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Quote from: Takara on August 05, 2009, 07:04:35 PM
Ooooh, check it OUT. Someone admitted her love there.  >:D

No, I just think he's Awesome.

Oooh!!! Guess what! I went to Ripley's Beleive it or Not! and they had a Vampire Hunting kit there and guess what!! It had a Vampire Gun!

I was all like!! OMG!!! A VAMPIRE GUN!! *Happy*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Daryn

Quote from: Sabriel on August 07, 2009, 10:12:42 AM
I watch Bleach on Internet regularly, though it goes slowly because of my 5 Gig monthly limit. I watched InuYasha on TV and liked it, although I didn't watch it enough to be able to decide if it's better than Bleach.

bleach is good

i read the manga cuz it gets farther

what part r u up to?

me: chap 370
Pies.

Sabriel

Don't know, I am at the part where Arrancars get in Karakura Town together with Soul Society Captains, and they all battle. With anime, I'm at episode 168, which is around the same point - Arrancars arriving in real world.

USUALLY.

Daryn

i see

it gets exciting there

i didn't like the other parts before the arrancar arc
Pies.

Sabriel

I KNOW!
Arrancars are simply awesome. Bountos sucked.

USUALLY.

Daryn

ya

my fave arrancars ulquiorra, grimmjow, and wonderweiss the retard
Pies.

Sabriel

They are everyone's faves.
Grimmjow the blue haired kitty :D
As for captains, Kyouraku rocks.

USUALLY.

Daryn

i like kyouraku

the captain superman thing about aizen is LOL
Pies.

Krowdon

I read the first chapter of Bleach and didnt like it. I like Ranma 1/2 a lot though. and Vampire Knight.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Daryn

Quote from: Krowdon on August 14, 2009, 08:47:47 AM
I read the first chapter of Bleach and didnt like it. I like Ranma 1/2 a lot though. and Vampire Knight.

:o

i think the beginning isn't very interesting
the later arcs are more exciting
Pies.

Krowdon

well, I might try again later. The new Anime i'm watching is Clannad.