Holbrook & Briggs Welcome You...

Started by Holby, May 03, 2009, 02:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

More like H&B figures that if a player is over 20 than they don't need the cash help.  The quiz is designed for new players to help them resource wise.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Mr.Grimm

Shadow

Well, people over 20 aren't likely to need cash as you say, but also it's to stop the old players from claiming prizes. Although everybody is welcome to do it, we will only send money to those we think will really benefit from it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Briar

Quote from: Shadow on May 20, 2009, 06:29:02 PM
K people we have lots of new players looking for teachers, but so far nothing is happening. I want all the oldbies who signed up to start contacting people, and post here once you make contact so I can keep track of who is still committed.

Firetooth has made contact with Draco...
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

loti71

Quixote Katana
May 24, 2009
6 wins in skiff races

Firetooth. A mentor.
...There /are/ some surprises in life.

Briar

So if Firetooth is the only mentor who is going to contact his newbies, does that mean that it will be contest of which of his students does the best?

Marell

Just so you know people are making an effort, I've contacted kataanglover too...but he seems to have gone into vac  :-[

Firetooth

Quote from: Briar on May 24, 2009, 09:02:00 PM
So if Firetooth is the only mentor who is going to contact his newbies, does that mean that it will be contest of which of his students does the best?
Woo.
Yes Quixote, many suprises. I have also made contact with Krowdon. 3 students, beat that :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

If nobody else is contacted, then yes, it will be an interstudent competition. However, I do hope that more people will uphold their commitments, so give it a little more time before we officially start the contest.

Loti, I'll send you the prize when i run next, send me an ingame message as a reminder though.

Firetooth

Already taught Volg team indy-now to move onto solo indy. :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Firetooth on May 26, 2009, 08:40:55 AM
Already taught Volg team indy-now to move onto solo indy. :)
Sounds fun.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Shadow on May 26, 2009, 08:13:07 AM
If nobody else is contacted, then yes, it will be an interstudent competition. However, I do hope that more people will uphold their commitments, so give it a little more time before we officially start the contest.

Marell Is still teaching me, so you still have a wee bit of competition.

Shadow

Good good. The first prizes will go out toward the end of June to the registered student who is highest. The prize will be fairly large.

Blobfish

Quote from: Night Wolf on May 26, 2009, 05:57:23 PM
Quote from: Shadow on May 26, 2009, 08:13:07 AM

Marell Is still teaching me, so you still have a wee bit of competition.
A wee bit of competiton it is laddy! :P
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.