Holbrook & Briggs Welcome You...

Started by Holby, May 03, 2009, 02:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Indeed it is:

Skiff races start now - post every 3 wins, along with your win totals to get a prize.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Genevieve

Hi, I'd like to enter the O/D ratio comp. Genevieve (#117)

Thanks! You guys are doing an awesome job!

Ashyra Nightwing

Do I get a special prize for having the lowest attack success rate ever? 81%, haha. Lame. Not sure how I feel about this current defensive playing craze...  :P

Shadow

K people we have lots of new players looking for teachers, but so far nothing is happening. I want all the oldbies who signed up to start contacting people, and post here once you make contact so I can keep track of who is still committed.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

loti71

loti71

As of May 20, I have won 5 times in the skiff races.
...You /did/ say to post that on this topic, right?

Holby

If you have received a message from us and posted in the thread, but have not received your promised gift; please send me a message in game (#33) or let me know in this thread.
I will not deleted this

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Mr.Grimm

My name procedes me it seems. I plan on staying here for a long time. Firetooth, are you teaching anyone? Because I'm open for a mentor.

loti71

Quixote Katana
May 22, 2009
5 wins in skiff races

Firetooth

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on May 21, 2009, 03:02:13 PM
My name procedes me it seems. I plan on staying here for a long time. Firetooth, are you teaching anyone? Because I'm open for a mentor.
Sure thing. Send me a message in reg, I'll check it later
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Obliterator

I could mentor someone on the basics and some advanced indy strats if anyone is looking.
I am The Obliterator (#12)
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Night Wolf

I think I already asked this but no one answered me why is it that only people under rank 20 are eligible for the prize in the weekly quiz?

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Night Wolf on May 23, 2009, 11:28:57 AM
I think I already asked this but no one answered me why is it that only people under rank 20 are eligible for the prize in the weekly quiz?
Maybe so that people over 20 don't have to big of an advantage?