Holbrook & Briggs Welcome You...

Started by Holby, May 03, 2009, 02:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Guys I need ingame names when you sign up here, otherwise I can't contact people with assignments.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Red Fang

I wanna be a newbbbbbbbb!!!!!
im Quasar in game.

Shadow

Firetooth

I'll happily teach Krowdon and Red Fang if they dont mind
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Firetooth on May 12, 2009, 10:06:33 AM
I'll happily teach Krowdon and Red Fang if they dont mind

I'll team up with Firetooth.

This is my in-game name and number: Krowdon (#16)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

K guys feel free to start your teaching whenver, prizes will be awarded monthly, around the time turbo resets.

Please note the rules:

Teachers are not allowed to send aid of any kind at all to their students. Teachers are allowed to hold troops for the students when they run, but they are not allowed to send their students anything that the student did not first send to them. Teachers are not allowed to attack other students except for land grabs - if a teacher does offensive missions/sack/chaos on another student, their team can't win that month. Students are allowed to use offensive missions on each other though, provided they don't base their strategy on them. That will be judged arbitrarily by myself and Holby. Winner is based on ranking at the decided time, announced a week before the end of each set.

In the case of teachers having more than one student, the students must work independently during the contest - no aid between them. When there are more teas involved, this rule will be lifted.

Red Fang

Ungatt Trunn II

(Ungatt Trunn Enterprises is unhappy to report that this post is no longer relevant. Thank you and Guten Tag)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Uggums

Hello, pretty new here myself. Rykon #101

Buruge Uchiha

Shadow

Welcome to the forums, both of you, stick around. You will get your cash prizes in the next three days, and please take a look at the first post and sign up for any contests you feel like.

Farrone

Hello, I'm Farrone (#71), a new player here as you can tell. :)

Firetooth

Welcome to the forums :) If you need a teacher check the list in the first post of the topic
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

Awh, new people! Welcome to RWL! =) Make sure you stick around, there are lot of exciting features and opportunities coming up!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

Hey Everyone, please look over the first post - we have some new contests up and I need people to tell us which ones they plan on particiating in, because I won't start any of them of until there are at least 5 contestants.

New contest: Hosted by Obliterator & Clan with H & B: Land scraping competion:The prize is 3 bil from each of H&B and Oblit each week fr the best confirmed scrape.