Holbrook & Briggs Welcome You...

Started by Holby, May 03, 2009, 02:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loti71

Oh. I should've realized that. *bangs head*

Daryn

hai all new people!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to da forumz!
Pies.

Wolf Snare

14,778 Skiffs have departed with the following shipment to Holbrook (#33):
14,778 Skiffs
75,000,000,000 Cash

Assuming this will be used for a good cause, specifically bringing in new members, consider everyones rations doubled for the next little while! cheers maties!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

I will not deleted this

Blood Wake

hahaha. nice one Cody!

btw, I think the facebook page is starting to do pretty good. The Bruce came here because of it. I know a few others have joined or had intended to join the game.

if just one person finds RWL through facebook and gets as addicted as some of us old guys. my job has been worthwhile.

edit: is there anything anyone would suggest that I add or change about our facebook page?

http://www.facebook.com/RedwallWarlords
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow

maybe yoy could mention on the page that if you start up and snd a message to H & B, we will get you going with some aid.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Blood Wake

that's a good idea! though when actually talking to people who I'm getting to join the game I always suggest that they message you guys.

you guys should also join turbo. swiftail (#48) just joined turbo today. when telling him about the game I told him to message you guys and made a joke about how you'll try to bribe him into joining the forums, but it turns out he didn't join reg and your services don't apply...
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow

I don't think we would do as well on turbo - having to remake each set gets tedious. Part of the point of doing this on reg is that reg is the one that is less likely to hold newbie interest long enough for them to visit forums because it is so slow. Turbo they can do all kinds of things.

Although next time I play turbo, I will send out message to new players directing them to reg and telling them to send us a message when they join it. Feel free to do the same to anyone else who wants to help.

Oh, and thanks for the donation, Cody. That'll get a few newbies addicted ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Blood Wake

h

Wolf Snare

Git yer vittles guys

10,620 Skiffs have departed with the following shipment to Holbrook (#33):
10,620 Skiffs
50,000,000,000 Cash
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Mr.Grimm

I LOVE MONEY! I'm going to start doing H&B again.

Wolf Snare

This just in! 10 bil for every member you get to play!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Mr.Grimm

Wolf Snare

NO, to play startrek online! Of course to play RWL, lol. make sure they stick around, I'll give them money too.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)