-Things that aren't really there
-thou mind
-All things dairy
-your sanity
-YOUR LIFE
-Ye olde computer
-Ye newe computer

Failure to comply may/will result in:

A Russian Hind D helicopter destroying all thou assets and then giving them to me.

Thank you and have a happy mortal existence,
                                                                                            The immortal Society.

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

bjornredtail

Oh, okay. I claim California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Utah and Arizona.
I also claim Linus Thorvalds, Eric Raymond, Richard Stallman, Eric Schmitt, Steve Jobs, Steve Wozinak, Paul Allen, Grace Murry Hopper, and Donald Klunth.
I also claim the following companies: The Union Pacific, BNSF, Norfolk-Southern, CTX, Kansas City Sourthern, Amtrak, Electro-Motive Diesel, GE, Intel, RedHat, Oracle (now including Sun), HP, AMD, nVidia, UBS, Chase, Citigroup, Bank of America, Wells Fago, Chevron, BP, General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman, Boing, Texron, Bombardier and Ford. 
I also claim gravity, Electro-magnetism and electricity.

*Builds a new base*
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Ungatt Trunn II

All those things are made of matter and/or dairy and are therefor mien!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

bjornredtail

Except Gravity and EM and Electricity...

Oh, you took my sanity.. How very intresting.
*evil insane laugh as bolts of lightning attack a bunch of flying pigs*
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

bjornredtail

But, they are not things.
You should have claimed all energy.
*claims all energy*

AKA, Nevadacow

bjornredtail

that, and you only claimed all things that existed at the start of the thread. So, using a wee bit of E=MC^2... Letsseehere... E/M = C^2... 1/M = C^2/E ... M = E / C^2... Ahah!
* bjornredtail uses energy to create matter, using said matter to build his own new, new base.

Oh, but you also claimed things that do not exist... Hum...
* bjornredtail puts said base inside the blast range of an atomic bomb that has a detonator connected to a detector that will detect a particle emission from a tiny amount of a radioactive element.
* bjornredtail puts the whole base inside of a box.
Okay, you see here, I've built a Schrödinger's base, which either doesn't exist, or does exist at any given time. Since, we don't know, it can said to be in an undefined state of existence. It is simultaneously in a state of existence and non-existence. Therefore, said base does not belong to you.
AKA, Nevadacow

Ungatt Trunn II

What?

Ugh, forget it. Have your energy. I shall attack you with a Russian Hind D battalion!!!

And you think your confusing talk will throw me off? Well take this!!!

the yoi puy brackled the rar. Frickled the fray and menoried the mucker. of the gorzi twenty ten seg ges the ro chi chy oink oink!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

by the way, ALL you base are belong to me. even NEWE bases. also all things ninja so I may have to delete the whole thing...

Plus you forget me past! After serving about 3 years in the U.S. army, I was accepted into the Rangers. 47 operations later I decided to take part in other joint operations around the world. After I got promoted to major, I commanded 342 operations, all of them including an alien.(illegal ones, I'll tell you!) But in a coal mine in Somalia, a rat bit out mien right eye. After that, I instructed the L.A. SWAT for about 5 years after the Blackwater PMC accepted me as one of it's highest ranked members. I then worked in many operations with SAS, Delta, SEALS, Spetsnaz, and even the fabled Pukin' Dogs squadron in the U.S. Air Force. After words I made my own PMC and grew on my funds, eventually taking over all things around you.

As you can see these things make atomik bombs the nothing. I shall use Tsar bombs made of antimatter! Physics no longer holds me! Oh no, I took mien own sanity!!. Nah I'm kidding. OR AM I???!?!?!?!?!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

bjornredtail

*rids away on one of Ungatt Trunn's Kawasaki Ninja Motorcycles*
Hey, you never said I couldn't borrow it...

Okay, so you own my base... That still doesn't mean it exists. Or doesn't exist. Quantum Mechanics FTW!!111one
AKA, Nevadacow

Ungatt Trunn II

It does exist! I made it. The motorcycle is on the house. or howse
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Holby

I could abuse my mod powers and remove this topic.

Then everything would be mine.
I will not deleted this

bjornredtail

I could SSH in and run a query to take away your mod powers, and make Ungatt Trunn II give me all of his stuff. Of course, that would likely result in the RWL staff calling in the FBI, which belong to Ungatt Trunn II (apparentl).
AKA, Nevadacow

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE