Storehouse Round

Started by Marell, April 30, 2009, 10:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marell

(Feel free to use this as the main topic for talking bout happennings in the new turbo round.)

...But what I'd really like to say is well done Shael and anyone else involved in setting up the new round - seemingly bugless, on time, and with a cool theme and setup  :)
The storehouse even shows how much of everything is in it, which I think is partularly cool lol. So cheers.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yeah, I'll play this round until my internet gets shut off (so any time soon, hehe)

But currently logging into Turbo just logs me into my Regular account...?

edit: not any more. Admins = the best

Juska

I have a question about the storehouse mechanic, when exactly is the interest on stored goods calculated? Every 24 hours from the clan creation? Or At 0:00 on the game clock?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Lady Shael

2:00 PM EST, which seems random, but it's hour 12 in PHP time. =p Which is noon game time, I think, the same time aid credits are given and stuff.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

I'm pretty sure you get 1 aid credit every hour on the hour

The Lady Shael

You're right, I have no idea what I was thinking.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

krazilec

so wait... this is a day by day accumulation of stuff  ???

Marell

Quote from: krazilec on May 07, 2009, 10:01:48 PM
so wait... this is a day by day accumulation of stuff  ???

Yeah. You store stuff which earns a kind of interest, gaining 5% each day.

Daryn

yarrr
good round
go FOE!!!!!!!!!!!1 :P
Pies.

corradojeff

My Storehouse is not increasing...

Does it calculate and add the 5% perday at the end of the round or does it add the 5% daily?

corradojeff

The Lady Shael

I have no idea why your storehouse is not increasing. Don't worry, when I have time tonight, I'll give you compensation for the bug.

corradojeff

No worries. Thanks for looking in to it for me  :)

Blankshots

Corrado, your last name isn't Mullen by chance is it?
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.