Turbo Round 22 Immortalization

Started by The Lady Shael, April 28, 2009, 10:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Marell on April 29, 2009, 04:40:16 AM
Firstly, well done to Unknown for the win...I know who it is too  ;) ...but does he not want his identity revealed Firetooth?? ???

Also, well done to Ashy for almost getting that win..as Shadow mentioned in the other topic, Answer didn't actually boost her..she mentioned a bit over a week ago that she was going to mass cash, but I never realised she had made enough to boost herself into the lead like that, so good work  :D

Great work everyone in Answer and FOE (meant to boost you at the end Lonewolf for all the work you did, but ran out of time sorry) and to Shadow, and thanks to Question for the good competition.

Btw...In case anyone didn't know I was Zulu til I got killed, and then I was Talamon. Sorry to Question members for not being very nice this round lol.
Hehe Idk...he only did like 6 runs in the end though.

Quote from: Shadow on April 29, 2009, 08:52:33 AM
Wondy was gonna boost  you, oblit, and you said yourself after I took you down the first time that you were going to help Question. Firetooth was taken down this round because of past relations.
Yeah, and oblit got 200mil net destroyed while you knew he was allied with Question, I got 400mil net destroyed over assumptions and (to some degree) spite...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

corradojeff

As far as I am concerned question got what they deserved. I was in FOE and I never took part in the attacks or murders. Despite my lack of involvment they still say fit to steal $50 billion from my treasury...Thanks again for that.

windhound

Quote from: Shadow on April 29, 2009, 08:52:33 AM
Wondy was gonna boost  you, oblit, and you said yourself after I took you down the first time that you were going to help Question. Firetooth was taken down this round because of past relations.

Holycow Shadow
Talk about Spite...  Blob was a neutral, at that point Ashy was still in Answer, and I would have rathered a neutral than an Answer.  Blob was in 2nd at that point and it would have taken negligible aid to push him over, so he was a logical choice.  If Unknown had been there instead I would have boosted him/her/it.  You're saying you'd have killed their net too, without a second thought?

Oblit never joined us.  He thought about it after you smashed into him, but he never got around to it.

I dont understand you as a player anymore Shadow.  You -have- morphed into Shade
You assume waaay too much
You act on very shakey evidence
You love destroying net and causing chaos
You based your vendetta against Question based on your dislike of Bob

Dude.  Knock it off.  I liked Shade for the character he played, he pulled it off very well. 
But you profess to be the opposite, while doing the exact same things.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

Oblit said that he was going to help you after i went after him the firs time. I didn't want question to win, and he was the logical choice, so I took him down. I would not have gone after Unknown, even if you had boosted him it would have been her win, not Question's, as I had been in contact with her and knew that he was truly neutral in a way that oblit was not at the time. That's not to say I didn't force him out of neutrality, but that is beside the point.

BUt for the rest, you're right, I have been a butt lately. I just really hate it when people gloat at me. I will be much nicer this round and on reg.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

I'm sure Unknown doesn't appreciate being called a she  ;)

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Firetooth on April 29, 2009, 03:12:58 PM

Hehehe. It's not me, so who else.... :D

Marell

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on April 29, 2009, 03:40:25 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on April 29, 2009, 03:12:58 PM

Hehehe. It's not me, so who else.... :D

Lol go on Firetooth tell em, he deserves to be recognised for his first win doesn't he..

Firetooth

Marell

Briar

Congrats Sharptooth!!

(still waiting to see you in Roleplay! *nudge nudge*)
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?