question the cowards...

Started by Blankshots, April 26, 2009, 07:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blankshots

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 27, 2009, 09:50:46 AM
When a judge gives a ruling in court that is tougher then anticipated, is he a coward?

Some of you didn't like the justice I gave Zulu for his part.

Hahaha that's laughable, you actually used that analogy, get over yourself. Nice thing about courts, is that when the judge rules harshly, one can appeal the decision, and have the appeals court overrule, which is exactly what happened... Now I know your limits, so pushin you to it every round shouldn't be hard, just think peace, It'll be like the old days except you can now use spell check on this, so least you'll sound somewhat smart... 

Sorry, addicentally modified the wrong post
Shadow
Confused mod duties.
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 27, 2009, 09:50:46 AM
When a judge gives a ruling in court that is tougher then anticipated, is he a coward?

Some of you didn't like the justice I gave Zulu for his part.

But now you guys know my limits. You know that when you murder me without a cause, you'll have crossed the line. That's not cowardice, it's having a backbone.
Yeah. But because murdering people trying to lock is unfair and deserves punishment, poisoning peaceful warlords is acceptable?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

There is some crucial steps missing in ALL of your logic.

here are the missing links:
We weren't locking
We were trying to lock
We weren't storing up land

Here are the actual links that you're all trying to avoid
We were on top
We had more land because we scraped more land
We were broken between every single run

Am I being targeted? Not personally, I don't think. At least I hope you guys aren't taking this personally (Blankshots excluded since he clearly wants to make this personal [regardless of the fact that personal attacks aren't allowed on these forums *hint hint*]). But I am bring targeted. Probably for several reasons; our early success and our misrepresentation on the forums. Seems some people bent on turning us into a villains were successful. This sort of PR campaign wasn't helped by some of our responses. However c'mon guys think about it... You're trying to cast windhounds as a villain... Have you ever seen a more unlikely bad guy?

In short, you're all wrong and i'm right and we're awesome and you're not and blah blah blah we win the round. :D :D :D

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 27, 2009, 02:00:47 PM
There is some crucial steps missing in ALL of your logic.

here are the missing links:
We weren't locking
We were trying to lock

We weren't storing up land

Here are the actual links that you're all trying to avoid
We were on top

Am I being targeted? Not personally, I don't think. At least I hope you guys aren't taking this personally (Blankshots excluded since he clearly wants to make this personal [regardless of the fact that personal attacks aren't allowed on these forums *hint hint*]). But I am bring targeted. Probably for several reasons; our early success and our misrepresentation on the forums. Seems some people bent on turning us into a villains were successful. This sort of PR campaign wasn't helped by some of our responses. However c'mon guys think about it... You're trying to cast windhounds as a villain... Have you ever seen a more unlikely bad guy?

In short, you're all wrong and i'm right and we're awesome and you're not and blah blah blah we win the round. :D :D :D
Does that even make sense?
I'm a villain who deserved it windhound is a hero as we can blatantly see I deserved it but you guys did not deserve to be taken down...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYou're trying to cast windhounds as a villain... Have you ever seen a more unlikely bad guy?

I think we are forgetting that windy was part of ROME. He's not a bad guy, but he's not innocent of game takeovers either.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

QuoteHere are the actual links that you're all trying to avoid
We were on top

Yes you were trying to hold land. Bob admitted that to me over the message system while whining about troop sharing beig broken every time I broke one of you. You and windy both said you were defending. That means holding land. You were only broken between every single run because I am others worked at doing it, and then when you got so far ahead that it was no longer feasible to keep breaking you with one troops, we murdered you down until it was feasible again. Now stop saying you weren't trying to take over. You were, and we all know it, and you failed. It isn't a big deal, but it is justification for taking you down.

Come on - you guys chose Bob to lead you of all people. You had to know it was going to end badly, all he does is takedowns and attempted takeovers.

And you guys are still a ways away from winning, although if Question gets disbanded I am sure that people will stop beating up on you every run. *hint hint*
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 27, 2009, 02:24:30 PM
QuoteYou're trying to cast windhounds as a villain... Have you ever seen a more unlikely bad guy?

I think we are forgetting that windy was part of ROME. He's not a bad guy, but he's not innocent of game takeovers either.
Yar.  Nero was fun.  After Rome fell he was also RWL's first (and last?) -pure- food Emp.  Nero had neigh on zero standing army and somewhere around 14 bil food =)

Quote from: Shadow on April 27, 2009, 02:25:44 PM
[...] You and windy both said you were defending. That means holding land. You were only broken between every single run because I am others worked at doing it, and then when you got so far ahead that it was no longer feasible to keep breaking you with one troops, we murdered you down until it was feasible again. Now stop saying you weren't trying to take over. You were, and we all know it, and you failed. It isn't a big deal, but it is justification for taking you down.

Come on - you guys chose Bob to lead you of all people. You had to know it was going to end badly, all he does is takedowns and attempted takeovers.

And you guys are still a ways away from winning, although if Question gets disbanded I am sure that people will stop beating up on you every run. *hint hint*
Erm.  I never said I was trying to hold land.  I was, perhaps, the only one who wasn't.  I focused on food rather than cash and buying up troops.  I do think I annoyed Bob by not even trying to lock, but he never said anything to my face =P
That's not to say I never had a large army...  I've held Questions' troops quite a bit this round.  But usually, when I'm holding, my land is low to prevent missions against me.
The reason I have a 31% defence ratio is all the leader suicides.  There's a few who bounced off when I was holding troops, but they're in the minority.
...Like this turd - Dark Night (#26) attacked you!    You held your defense and your enemy was repelled
Trying to take my 10k acres, then leader suiciding me for the heck of it
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

Eh, it amounts to defending in the end. If you guys disband, you're free to win, I just want Question off the scoreboard, and I think a lot of others agree.

Peace Alliance

Such a dubious crime we have committed, trying to defend ourselves...

QuoteYou were only broken between every single run because I am others worked at doing it
That's exactly what I've been saying! We were making you guys work!! How cruel are we!!

Shadow

Yeah, and when you guys got so far ahead that the tradition break didn't work, we worked even harder to make it work aagin by murdering

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYar.  Nero was fun.  After Rome fell he was also RWL's first (and last?) -pure- food Emp.  Nero had neigh on zero standing army and somewhere around 14 bil food =)

Didn't White Fang win a few rounds by food massing?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Marell

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 28, 2009, 08:14:17 AM
QuoteYar.  Nero was fun.  After Rome fell he was also RWL's first (and last?) -pure- food Emp.  Nero had neigh on zero standing army and somewhere around 14 bil food =)

Didn't White Fang win a few rounds by food massing?

Yeah I'd have to agree I've seen at least a couple of pure food emps since whenever Nero's emperorship occured (I wasn't here for it so I know it was more than 2 years ago lol)

Wolf Snare

hurr, oi'm b'aint nurr cowwurd.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)