The Regular Report

Started by Juska, April 23, 2009, 07:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

which is more or less never, so no matter ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteUmm... That's my playing style when I'm active and not working with a team. lol

So like I said, when was the last time anyone played like that here at RWL? LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

CobyCopper

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 01, 2009, 03:09:57 PM
QuoteUmm... That's my playing style when I'm active and not working with a team. lol

So like I said, when was the last time anyone played like that here at RWL? LOL.
How seriously afflicted are you with memory loss? Last time someone played like that, if I do recall correctly, was last round. That was Shadow.

Btw: if you're being sarcastic, I probably missed it because you forgot [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags.

Marell

Quote from: CobyCopper on May 02, 2009, 01:00:44 AM
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 01, 2009, 03:09:57 PM

How seriously afflicted are you with memory loss? Last time someone played like that, if I do recall correctly, was last round. That was Shadow.

Btw: if you're being sarcastic, I probably missed it because you forgot [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags.

Haha yeah and me...buttt...this is the regular report, so keeping things in context, when was the last time someone played like that in reg?
(I assume you were talking about last turbo round when you said Shadow btw).

Shadow

Trubo is always a bit bloodier than reg. I have never played that way on reg, and in the turbo round you are talking about, I -was- part of something bigger, so it doesn't apply there either.

Actually, Guy seems to be doing it on turbo?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteHow seriously afflicted are you with memory loss? Last time someone played like that, if I do recall correctly, was last round. That was Shadow.

A. Like Shadow said, it doesn't apply, as Shadow was part of a team effort.

B. This is the REGULAR report, in the REGULAR discussion area. We are not talking about what happened in Turbo in the first place, as Marell said.

C. I wasn't being sarcastic, I was perfectly serious. It's rare for a veteran player to just go nuts and murder people heavily without any sort of motive or it being part of something bigger.

D.  That's not an acceptable thing to say to anyone here on RWL. You can say "Have you forgotten", but "How seriously are you afflicted with memory loss" is a no-no. If I can't use a certain word that I have heard on PG-13 and PG movies and the word filters let through, then you certainly shouldn't be allowed to directly attack me.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Obliterator

Quote from: Shadow on May 02, 2009, 08:20:51 AM
Trubo is always a bit bloodier than reg. I have never played that way on reg, and in the turbo round you are talking about, I -was- part of something bigger, so it doesn't apply there either.

Actually, Guy seems to be doing it on turbo?
Wow jumping to conclusions aren't we.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Flaming is fun for the observer...never leads anywhere good though, unless your talking about banning from a bias point of view.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Daryn

Pies.

Marell

Soo...someone gonna start a war soon?

I hear Blackfly and Me are teaming up against 1...lol jj  :D....but do it.

Ashyra Nightwing

hmm, people have been attacking me a little low recently...  >:D  nah, I'm still fooding it for now. 

Wolf Snare

tehehe. Any fool can make an assumption, but publically announcing it won't make it happen.

Marell, come join 1. ^_^
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Don't join 1 or I'll rant about the value of Rick rolling in society :P
But actually reg is boring even with H&B, it's too unoriginal, all that ever happens are cold wars between the big clans, and people trying to emp constantly. Why can't everyone just sit back, net solo and let H&B do their job instead of joining the best clans and team indying/holding the team indys troops as usual. I know 1 aren't emping as such, but I still think it's boring. At least get a good name anyway, like F.O.E
I don't see any point in playing reg...nothing to do.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Firetooth on May 21, 2009, 02:59:15 PM
Don't join 1 or I'll rant about the value of Rick rolling in society :P
But actually reg is boring even with H&B, it's too unoriginal, all that ever happens are cold wars between the big clans, and people trying to emp constantly. Why can't everyone just sit back, net solo and let H&B do their job instead of joining the best clans and team indying/holding the team indys troops as usual. I know 1 aren't emping as such, but I still think it's boring. At least get a good name anyway, like F.O.E
I don't see any point in playing reg...nothing to do.
KOTW is up for a mock war. Ask Night Wolf about it. Also thanks for saying F.O.E. is a nice name Firetooth as I thought of the name. :)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWhy can't everyone just sit back, net solo and let H&B do their job instead of joining the best clans and team indying/holding the team indys troops as usual.

That is what Woof is doing...