Justice Wrought

Started by Peace Alliance, April 19, 2009, 09:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I have done only land grabs this round.

I would have been surprised to log in and find 100 murders. But I have been anticipating such an attack from my jealous foes.

Those of you who are guilty will see my personal justice.

Night Wolf

Bring it on! I can take ye!

Firetooth

Jealous peace?

Need to sort that ego of yours out a bit, just a little :P

But I didn't do anything so being knocked down so I'll lose leaders/ sacking isn't exactly innocent
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Marell

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 19, 2009, 09:08:12 PM
I have done only land grabs this round.

I would have been surprised to log in and find 100 murders. But I have been anticipating such an attack from my jealous foes.

Those of you who are guilty will see my personal justice.

Its just what happens in this game I think you'll find Peace. The top person gets taken down, makes it a competition...its not really a case of jealousy  ;)

Thats me speaking anyway, perhaps you feel a bit more strongly about it  :D

Shadow

QuoteI have done only land grabs this round.

Your clan was defending, it got taken down. This should not surprise you. I would expect the kill from Bob, but not you =/
It is getting kind of annoying that you are playing the good guys - people who are locking land are never the good guys ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ashyra Nightwing

^this. It's just the way the game works. You get to the top. You get taken down. It's the circle of life. Killing someone over it is going a bit too far....

Firetooth

Peace I wish you'd stop acting like "good guys," because you aren't exactly all evil overlords, but i would hardly say you're doing anything beneficial for the game, or helping new players, which I know answer are doing.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Peace, you better not use this as an excuse to suppress the whole top ten. If I log in to find myself murdered, even though I have done nothing but landgrabs to this point, you're going to have another major war on your hands. I'll personally see to it that all of Question is taken down.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

Oh, I donno Firetooth
Bob's adding to the game guide, something I've been trying to get people to do off and on for a while now.
Sticker's been redesigning the game's theme for the thousandth time and playing around on the test server

Helping newbies is a worthy goal, to be sure, but there are other ways to help the game.

And Volky, that's kinda the point.  This was a "vengeance kill," if you will.  Zulu hadn't exactly been playing nice.  This wasn't an out of the blue, kill for no reason.  If you do get murdered I really doubt Question will be behind it, especially if you're posing no potential threat (aka landgrabs only)
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Ok, do what you gotta do then.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

Yep, murdering is part of the game.

But crime is part of the real world too. That doesn't mean there shouldn't be justice.

Night Wolf

I agree there should be justice, and F.O.E. shall be the ones to sereve it.

The Obliterator

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 20, 2009, 10:51:34 AM
Peace, you better not use this as an excuse to suppress the whole top ten. If I log in to find myself murdered, even though I have done nothing but landgrabs to this point, you're going to have another major war on your hands. I'll personally see to it that all of Question is taken down.
You'll prolly log on to find youself murdered by shadow rather than Question.
I was doing excactly the same thing as you and i was taken down.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Gen. Volkov

Well, if he does, the same thing I said to Peace applies to him.

Marell

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 20, 2009, 07:45:16 PM
Yep, murdering is part of the game.

But crime is part of the real world too. That doesn't mean there shouldn't be justice.

I don't think we argued the point that there shouldn't be justice...we were just saying that the murders were not likely due to jealousy; that the top guy getting taken down was part of the game  :P