First Decree as Emperor

Started by Ereptor, March 16, 2003, 03:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

I will not tollerate Land Fat-Ness.  Anyone who i see that is overwhelmingly fat i will strike.  Lat fatness is usually the result of killing defenseless people.  So check yourselves.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

The Silent One has silenced LL.  They will be no more....
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Dead Eye

He isn't a very peaceful emporer like shael or some others, but he is Emperor, and as long as he is, his word is final.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Menatus

What is this, Ereptor? Cowardice? Erptor the Coward? The Menace? I think so.

Scarwake

I must agree with Menatus, the fact that you're emperor for now and you trying to keep LL from reforming is true signs of cowardice.  
Your land-fatness law, does that abide to those who've just begun playing and are land fat?  Does this mean that you will be attacking them too, because they are land fat?
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Kilkenne

Dead Eye, I support the Emperor as he supports me. You are my target now, number 172.

Dead Eye

Hold up. Why me? Menatus and Scarwake said much worse. I am sorry if i offended you in anyway.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

TSR

If someone stands for a coward, then he himself is one, showing why he'd pick an easy target for bad ideology. I'm nost saying that Kilk or Ereptor are cowards. All I'm saying is that one is acting like it.

Kilkenne

Thanks, Beatles! Nice of you to pop in and say that! I just figure it's not good for me to have my clanmates insulted, and I also have other reasons as to why that was said, of which I can tell people if they talk to me out of forums.

Ereptor

Mentus is just mad at me because i total destroyed her.  I called her the coward and menance.  And now you turn it around?  And of course the wouned ex-LL members agree with you and back your words.  Go ahead call me a coward.  I don't see any reasoning to call myself a coward.  But if coward means i took down LL with only my will, then so be it.  I am not afraid of LL.  In fact LL is afraid of me.  I am not boasting.  I am challenging LL to defend itself.  You call me a coward????  I can back up my words and i have no problem saying so.  On the other hand Mentus and the members of LL have every right to be angry with me.  But to get to Emperor you have to squash a few warlords.  Mentus you were first and your soar.  LL you were next to finish the deal.  Now i am Emperor.  Why LL?  Ask deathclaw.  He is just reaping what he sowed in the old server.  So call me a coward.  I challenge LL and Mentus to back their words and form a clan to defy me.  If you can't back your words.  Then post on some anti-ereptor topics in LL.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Fenix

You're calling him a coward, because you are a fool.
You do not know how to play the game.  You were NOT good enough to play the game.  You will NEVER be good enough to play the game, do not relinquish feelings of inadequacy on those better, smarter, stronger than yourself.  Sore loser.
pft.

Ereptor

Quote from: ScarwakeI must agree with Menatus, the fact that you're emperor for now and you trying to keep LL from reforming is true signs of cowardice.  
Your land-fatness law, does that abide to those who've just begun playing and are land fat?  Does this mean that you will be attacking them too, because they are land fat?
hahaha trying?? ?? ?   your funny scarwake.  Go ahead anyone who does not like me as Emperor speak now.  Scarwake you get my rath for more than one reason.  But speak your thoughts.  I can't stop that, nor will i "try."

LL is no more.  The Blades will be next.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Menatus

Huh? I haven't even logged in. YOU CALLED ME A COWARD FOR LEAVING LL!!! And then you did. That is ALL I'm saying. I don't even know what rank I am in the game. Actually, I'm not supposed to be on...anyway, YOU followed ME.

Ereptor

I did not call you a coward for leaving LL.  You were a coward to go into LL since i was attacking you.  Then i joined for my own personal reasons.  Then i left again for personal reasons, that led to me becoming Emperor.  I say you are a coward because you can't back up calling me a coward.  You have faulty reasoning.  Soar loser.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

bjornredtail

The only reason you are on top is beacuse you backstabed 3 clans and 2 allyances. First you were a member of RR, ally to LL, then you left RR slammed LL, then joined LL to prevent realtation. Then you left LL, slammed LL, then joined imperial, an ally of LL, again to prevent retalation. Also both times you backstabed a member of ~WOD~.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!