XBox<-->PS3.

Started by White Ninja Beaver, April 18, 2009, 02:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which XBox games would you like to See on PS3? And Vise Versa.

Fable [I and II]. XBox.
3 (50%)
Gears of War [I and II]. XBox.
2 (33.3%)
Little Big Planet [LBP]. PS3.
0 (0%)
Other [Please State].
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

White Ninja Beaver

HeyaRR    everyone!

Me and my Brother are Great PS3/XBox fans, but we always want More!
We play a lot of games together, like GoW and LBP.

LBP is a great way to have some fun, whilst making/creating whatever we wanted, which gave Us hours of Fun. It makes us put down our differences, and just play like were toddlers again >.< On LBP, I spent a lot of time working on a map I had been planning on doing, stretching right along the whole length of the Map, and all the way up. It was a mix of everything, from Dinosaurs to Planes and even Falling Monkeys?
Overall, i'd give it a 8/10. 8 Because the story was fun, creating was fun and sharing was fun. But I didn't give it 10/10 because it loaded slow and minor issues with how easy it was to complete the story.

GoW is an action packed Shoot em' up! Scared the life out of me at first, but it grew on me. I loved carmine as he looked so Awesome in his Mask, and looked like a Power Ranger with a Sniper. We spent Hours on Horde mode, and took us about 7 Hours to complete it up to wave 50, on Normal. We've tried again recently and got to wave 33 on Insane, no small feat Imo.
Overall, 9/10, it lacks some qualities of detail, yet it has many Modes, easy Online Play and great new Weapons.

I haven't played Fable II yet,  only my Brother has. He says it's great fun, and I can't way to play it :D

Thanks for reading, Kate  ;).

Feel Free to comment and state your opinions on the games of your choice, just keep it under these terms.

Ashyra Nightwing

There's no way I can afford either at the moment, hehe. *pays for both using her RWL millions...I wish*

So, yeah, I'd like to see PS3 and Xbox games for the Wii. XD

White Ninja Beaver

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on April 18, 2009, 03:02:14 PM
There's no way I can afford either at the moment, hehe. *pays for both using her RWL millions...I wish*

So, yeah, I'd like to see PS3 and Xbox games for the Wii. XD

Sounds quite good, though I think the Wii would be a great team with Fable II.

Firetooth

I never played fable, the stupid animation put me off lol. Gears of war looks unimaginative and I haven't played little big planet or whatever cos I don't have a ps3.
But I guess I liked zelda on the wii so I should try fable as well. Only games I've played so far on 360 are force unleashed, mass effect, need for speed and Fifa 09, lol. I'm not a mad 360 gamer though. My brother plays on it more then me.
darn I need to get more 360games lol.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Other than graphics, there isn't much difference between the two. Besides, I have both systems...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gorak

I bought a 360 cause I like the controller better
and it was cheaper
that was the only reason

now I rarely turn it on
my live account is kinda a waste

when I do play, it's mostly Left 4 Dead
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Holby

Not Wiimotely interested.
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

You like the Xbox controller better? Huh, I like the Playstation controller better... go figure.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

I like the xbox controller, very intuitive.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gorak

If the 360 controller worked on a PS3 I would buy one right away

also I want a blueray player
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.