Question

Started by Shadow, April 15, 2009, 12:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

No one cares what my stats are lol, I am not doing anything that hurts them, and my actions are actually helping everyone who isn't in question. Troop sharing may indeed be broken, actually, but I'd have to get exact stats on your clan to tell you for sure ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

CobyCopper

Quote from: Shadow on April 15, 2009, 06:05:40 PM
No one cares what my stats are lol, I am not doing anything that hurts them, and my actions are actually helping everyone who isn't in question. Troop training my indeed be broken, actually, but I'd have to get exact stats on your clan to tell you for sure ^_^
Espionage them, then. I seem to remember Stoats having a +0% defense bonus and having more than 3.8m skiffs between various warlords...

Shadow

Will do

alright guys, Who Are You? sent his army away, now's a good chance to take advantage of the fact. Hit him to as low land as possible, which will make it a bit harder for him to recover next run. Anyone who wants more specific instructions on how you can help out, send me a message on turbo, I am #25.

Since he used turns, it also means he doesnt have much more than 4.3 million leaders.

Just so we're clear here, and nobody claims I'm using people, cause im getting sick of that:

I am happy to give you any resources you need if you help me out, but I am not going to pay anyone to help. I will teach you the startegies you need to break Question, and I will help as I can to do them, but if you help me, you do it for the fun of it =) Any other team members will also be happy to help you out if you ask.

What Are You? has been suicided and is now open to your destruction =)

Firetooth

A team of 4 that interrogate for fun and profit deserve destruction :P
And I need some goal this round
Finally, if you think they just plan to play nice, slightly defensive and try to hold the top 4 you must be on their side or blind. Eck, I'm not critizicing them. I'd try and do the same thing myself in their position.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

Quote from: Firetooth on April 16, 2009, 03:25:58 AM
A team of 4 that interrogate for fun and profit deserve destruction :P
And I need some goal this round
Finally, if you think they just plan to play nice, slightly defensive and try to hold the top 4 you must be on their side or blind. Eck, I'm not critizicing them. I'd try and do the same thing myself in their position.
You DO realize that with functional defenders, we're still unbreakable with individual troop areas? Yeah--didn't think you realized that.

Shadow

Who Are You = Bob Sama
Why Are You = Peace

The other three I don't know who is who but I am guessing windy is one and possibly Snare is another. Is it Snare that says tchuss a lot? ^_^ If it is, that makes When Are You Snare, and What Are You windy, which I was already fairly sure about.

When are you is open for murders
Why are you is down in the rank and should be hit to low land if possible

Peace Alliance

Firetooth, what it comes down to is that I respect people who are willing to outplay. Instead of just over-attacking your opponent, why not try and outplay them?

If reg has taught us anything recently, it's that it's really easy to tear someone down, not so easy to put yourself on top of 'em.

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 16, 2009, 09:49:26 AM
Firetooth, what it comes down to is that I respect people who are willing to outplay. Instead of just over-attacking your opponent, why not try and outplay them?

If reg has taught us anything recently, it's that it's really easy to tear someone down, not so easy to put yourself on top of 'em.
I haven't put in a single offensive mission (not even a sack/capture) so far. Who says I'm going to? Do you even know what I plan? I said I might murder them, not that I will. I might help take them down, I might supply others with loyalty, I might try and outnet them.
Besides, instead of complaining about actions I haven't took, maybe you should complain to those taking action, as it's more relevant to them.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Meh, Bob really got on my nerves with his gloating messages and attempted onlines, so I fought back. I don't want to lock land, really, but I don't want land to be locked either. Nothing against you guys or what you are doing, but at least turbo is being interesting. This is more or less what I expected of a no barracks round. Now, after telling us to suck it up, I return the thought.

My exams are done on the 23rd, and after that I'll have lots of time to do it properly and outplay. Until then, we have to find a way to keep you guys in reach ^_^

Marell

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 16, 2009, 09:49:26 AM

Fair call, but last round of turbo did the other clans try to outplay Woodlander? Or take them down.

It would be great to simply outplay Question, but it would be difficult considering the strong position you guys have got yourself into (congratulations on doing so I will add).

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on April 16, 2009, 10:22:54 AM
Meh, Bob really got on my nerves with his gloating messages and attempted onlines, so I fought back.
Bob gets on my nerves full stop haha.
But the gloating does get annoying. Especially seeing as they throw a fit each time someone mentions taking them down.

CobyCopper

Quote from: Shadow on April 16, 2009, 10:22:54 AM
Meh, Bob really got on my nerves with his gloating messages and attempted onlines, so I fought back. I don't want to lock land, really, but I don't want land to be locked either. Nothing against you guys or what you are doing, but at least turbo is being interesting. This is more or less what I expected of a no barracks round.
I forgot to thank you for the responses to those onlinings? Oh--I'm sorry. Thank you--earlier in the game, you helped keep my costs and defenses better in check when I got to you 60% of the way through your run. It was really helpful to be able to take, use, and then have dispatched the extra land. More productive then standard attack+build, of course. So, thank you.

Love,
Bob-sama
:-*

And whoever Zulu is, I'm assuming, has done your innocence in, Firetooth. Look before you leap, lest you leap into your own trap.

Oh and the ironic thing is that Shadow's past complaint about Question being stacked. So we have 5 good to great players... what's your point? I can't see how you'd complain about our dominance now after Woodlander was almost all veterans of some sort or another? And how other clans typically had 3-4 veterans. My own clan, Army, had 1/2 the players disabled or dead. Of those that remained, half were in protection. Versus Woodlander--take a look at your own tally of players. Now the tables have turned slightly--we're all forced to focus on leadering. However, we by no means have the biggest group of talent. If all you want to do is take us down, realize you're fighting the battle against a steep incline, not to mention are quick to commit the same acts that you yourselves complain about, when you're on top. Fine--take us down if you really think it's worth doing. However, you could just as easily out-net us. We don't run all together as a clan--I just remind everyone to run, perhaps drop a few espionage reports in, and tell them who to send their stuff to.

Shadow

You never actually onlined me lol, I had finished 10 minutes before the attacks. Sorry ^_^ You kinda brought all this on yourself, lol. If it was just the clan minus you, I wouldn't even have started posting about it. But since you insisted on trying to online unprovoked and act like a twit, I am going to rain on your parade, with appologies to the rest of your clan, and since its you, a lot of other people are hapy to help. :P

And I am not complaining about you guys being stacked, I am posting the names so people know who they are up against. I am glad you guys ae defending, it gives people a punching bag.

When Are You? (#42)
Turns   295 (max 550)
Turns Stored   0 (max 150)
Rank   #6
Workers   111,706
Acres   18,792
Cash   $3,158,801,797
Food   677,633,525
Loyalty   446,469
Networth   $73,832,252

Location   Mossflower
Race   Marten
Health   100%
Tax Rate   11%
Rats   6,183,327
Weasels   2,191,372
Stoats   3,546,219
Skiffs   3,652,331
Leaders   1,310,005

Firetooth

Yeah Im zulu or I paid them to take you down...oh no wait, other people can back up that I haven't.

And I stopped reading after that, lol. You really have nothing original in your posts...

CobyCopper

Quote from: Shadow on April 16, 2009, 10:39:29 AM
You never actually onlined me lol, I had finished 10 minutes before the attacks. Sorry ^_^ You kinda brought all this on yourself, lol. If it was just the clan minus you, I wouldn't even have started posting about it. But since you insisted on trying to online unprovoked and act like a twit, I am going to rain on your parade, with appologies to the rest of your clan, and since its you, a lot of other people are hapy to help. :P
Then I'll tell Shael that there is a glitch with Espionage giving information from 10 minutes before. When I last onlined you a few days ago, you had 200 or so turns and finished not too soon before with attacking. Last time I attacked or had a questionable member attack I knew you were already done for a few. That was 3 days ago, actually.

And Firetooth--just so you realize, I really don't care who I'm up against or specific names.