Question

Started by Shadow, April 15, 2009, 12:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Here is a running commentary on the clan so that anyone who wants to help break them can do so. I don't have the time to organise anything, so I'll just post what I find out here and you can do what you like with it.

Who Are You? (#4)
Turns   490 (max 550)
Turns Stored   0 (max 150)
Rank   #1
Workers   86,402
Acres   36,310
Cash   $681,178,858
Food   615,206,256
Loyalty   9,284,645
Networth   $133,378,150

Location   Mossflower
Race   Stoat
Health   100%
Tax Rate   11%
Rats   23,377,634
Weasels   6,491,846
Stoats   8,949,321
Skiffs   3,931,371
Leaders   3,320,256

Someone should be able to get some murders on that if they move before he does.

If you have 37k land at 175 ratio, you can open atk op. If you have anything over about 25k at 175 ratio, you can murder.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Well, it's interesting to see this desperation.

All they're really doing is putting up defense, it's not /that/ shocking...

Shadow

Not desperation, I just don't have time for organising a proper team with exams starting soon. And don't say them, you're one of them lol.

Firetooth

Sorry spent this run earning not net destroying.

Besides they got a team of 5 it's hardly like they're gonna have difficulty locking land.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

I don't understand what right you have to start destroying net when they haven't done anything to provoke a war, firetooth.

Firetooth

Trying to lock land provokes war however its done, and don't say they're just trying to keep a defence. It's gets lame everytime someone starts locking lol.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ashyra Nightwing

Well, what they're doing could be said to be locking land... so I'd say murders are justified, if only in order to free the land. if they're not locking they'd leave a troop hole...

Peace Alliance

You think 5 people are simultaneously trying to lock land? That doesn't make any sense, if they were trying to lock land they would get 1 person to round it all up, and send all the troops to that 1 person.

Instead, it's 5 people, sharing defenses and resources. They've been broken plenty, the land isn't being locked up.

If you're starting a war because you're being beaten. You'll have no right to play dirty.

[edit] re: ashy
Except leaving a hole means you've got no defenses...

Firetooth

Play dirty, lol I haven't even done anything...yet, so quit making such fast posts.
Also, I'd consider a team of 5 going for the win unfair seeing as no-one else cares, so I think I do have a right to attack them. Or maybe I should hand them the top four and plenty of land on a silver platter?

CobyCopper

I don't see how what is happening is land locking like you see it. If we wanted to, we would have an EASY time dropping all our land to Land Farm and then taking it all up, as well as something like $400m NW, effectively moving us out of range. We're not doing that--we're just playing normally. It's not my fault or anyone in Question's fault either. We're not unbreakable; just focus a bit more to defeat us.

windhound

Er.  Planning to murder those who have yet to do wrong is dirty Firetooth.  You basically implied that you're going to try to cause damage next run.
Some people just play dirty, and that's alright.  But say it for what it is.

And wait.  What do you mean 5 people sharing defences and resources Sticker?  Looks like three to me.  One is far, far down in the scores and I haven't received squat, nor have I sent anything. 

I mean.  Shadow...  you've been trying to get people to play defensively for rounds now.  I don't recall you leaving any troop holes, and telling people tough luck if they couldn't break you.  Now that other people are putting up a defence you suddenly have a problem with it?
It looks like a mostly individual effort too.  There's not one main guy, the top 3 are all rather equal.  One lagger who's two runs behind, and...  well.  The last guy waay down there.  No idea what they're doing.

Honestly...  Holding a defence is one of the hardest things to do in the game.  Suck it up and go mass some troops.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

I am not saying it's a bad thing, but I am going to help the competition out. I have been wanting people to play defensively for ages, and you guys are doing it, which is good. Now en guard, cause I'm gonna make it fun with what litttle time I have to do it. As long as I keep breaking you I'm gonna stick to that, if it gets to the point you are too far ahead I'll take it farther.

And stop playing dumb sticker, you know that if nobody was competing you would have locked as a clan. League did it ^_^

Who Are You? (#4)
Turns   65 (max 550)
Turns Stored   0 (max 150)
Rank   #1
Workers   363,540
Acres   60,082
Cash   $951,976,435
Food   277,664,497
Loyalty   3,986,623
Networth   $162,289,585
         Location   Southsward
Race   Stoat
Health   100%
Tax Rate   11%
Rats   36,262,047
Weasels   4,631,856
Stoats   9,788,098
Skiffs   4,554,470
Leaders   6,609,457

Ashyra Nightwing

yeah - mass one troop type rather than murder, I'd say - you get the land and the other guy doesn't get hurt. So much.

Seems like people are playing defensively on regular too.. or maybe that's just me and my 0% attack success rate. Haha, humiliation.

Shadow

Who is now wide open in skiffs =) 3 mil will do it. He has also used 4 turns since then, so his leaders are fairly weak as well. If someone suicides him when he opens up again, I'll finish up for you.

I would have done more but I made a little mistake since I'm not on a laptop I am used to and wasted a bunch of turns by accident ^_^

CobyCopper

badrang (#25)
Turns     25 (max 550)
Turns Stored     0 (max 150)
Rank     #4
Workers     186,123
Acres     72,742
Cash     $29,147,722,793
Food     662,982,865
Loyalty     28,959,885
Networth     $88,743,907

Location     Mossflower
Race     Marten
Health     100%
Tax Rate     11%
Rats     14,614
Weasels     6,034,795
Stoats     0
Skiffs     465,466
Leaders     6,009,396

If I'm right, troop sharing is broken still. I'll mention it to Windhound and Shael.