Pirates Vs Ninjas!

Started by Daryn, April 12, 2009, 05:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which would you side on?

Pirates
Ninjas

Briar

what in the world makes a pirate classy?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Mr.Grimm

They just are so there! :P

Briar

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on May 28, 2009, 08:59:44 PM
ENK!! Wrong. but thanks for playing.

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Briar on May 28, 2009, 09:39:41 PM
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on May 28, 2009, 08:59:44 PM
ENK!! Wrong. but thanks for playing.

Do I at least get a prize? Wait... how did you become in charge of this topic anyways?!

Briar

Because supporters of ninjas will always beat supporters of Pirates.

And you don't get a prize, btw...

Firetooth

Quote from: Briar on May 28, 2009, 06:38:30 PM
Watch pirates of the carribean, and don't post here again till you do! :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

Quote from: Firetooth on May 29, 2009, 01:45:57 AM
Quote from: Briar on May 28, 2009, 06:38:30 PM
Watch pirates of the carribean, and don't post here again till you do! :P

Seen it several times over, love the soundtrack, Hans Zimmer composed a great theme.

There is nothing classy about those Pirates though...

Firetooth

Admit it, captain jack pwns. A ninja<Captain jack
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

Firetooth, I think your finger hit the wrong button....its one over

ninja>Captain jack

Firetooth

No, ninja's suck. Plus there cowards, always hiding. A pirate faces his foe head on, a ninja hides for about 2years.

Briar

Bah, at least ninjas kill efficiently. Pistols are far too faulty,especially in the moist sea air 

Firetooth

I caught a weak spot! Ninjas are cowards :P

I gtg now...remember, Pirates>Ninja's though!

Briar

I never said they were cowards.....

you should really pay more attention to what you write...its Pirates<Ninjas

Gen. Volkov

QuoteBah, at least ninjas kill efficiently. Pistols are far too faulty,especially in the moist sea air

And a slash with a Cutlass is less effective than a slash from a ninja sword how? (Not a katana, those were only used by samurai, I forget the precise name for the swords ninja's used, if they used a specific sword at all)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Night Wolf

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 29, 2009, 03:58:28 AM
QuoteBah, at least ninjas kill efficiently. Pistols are far too faulty,especially in the moist sea air

And a slash with a Cutlass is less effective than a slash from a ninja sword how? (Not a katana, those were only used by samurai, I forget the precise name for the swords ninja's used, if they used a specific sword at all)
A cutless is heavy and slow a ninjas sword(which does have a specific name that I cant for the life of me remember which is driving me nuts because I always know these things) would be way more effective. The only weapon that a pirate has that could possibly best a ninja would be their pistol and they're too drunk to shoot straight half the time anyways, thus Ninjas>pirates....end of story.