Anyone still here worth playing against?

Started by cloud, April 11, 2009, 10:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

I saw that there were a decent amount of people in the last Regular round and decided I'd join back up for this one. Mostly because I'm deployed to Iraq and my internet sucks. So are any of the good players left, like ereptor or wolf snare? I saw volkov in first and figured the level of the player base had dropped.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Shadow

Level of player base has gone up and up and up. I'll give you a run for your money ^_^ And yeah, a lot of the old names are still around.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

I've won every round since I joined. ;)
Ereptor and Snare are still around. I'll let Volkov defend himself against that lol. There's also probarbly some new players you don't recognize like Shadow who are good.
Oh by the way hi, I'm firetooth :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

cloud

It's not me you should worry about, it's whoever I decide should rule this round that you should watch out for.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

The Obliterator

Do you use an indy strat or a leader strat cause if you indy whatch out for me.  ;)
But yeah a lot of people here are much better.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Holby

I will not deleted this

cloud

holy crap, they made holby a mod. I'm sure to be banned by the end of the week.
-Kilk

Gen. Volkov

Cloud, you always were an arrogant so and so.

All the good players are still here, including myself.

It's not me you should worry about, it's whoever I decide should rule this round that you should watch out for.

You ain't that good. Besides, things have changed. Two people working together just can't cut the mustard anymore. It takes clans nowadays to create an emperor who will stick.

----

tssk tssk, no swears.

Snare (Mod Duties)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

That may be true, but that's what people said in the past as well. There are always things to be exploited, and I don't always mean bugs.

Say what you will about my arrogance, but you'll probably end up working with/ask me for help sometime in the near future.
-Kilk

Firetooth

You'll all be begging for mercy in turbo when I destroy you with my, erm, cheesecake ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

cloud

Quote from: Firetooth on April 12, 2009, 09:06:30 AM
You'll all be begging for mercy in turbo when I destroy you with my, erm, cheesecake ;)

Unfortunately I wont be able to make you eat your words. I don't have the time/internet resources to efficiently play turbo at this time.
-Kilk

Marell

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 12, 2009, 02:39:44 AM
Cloud, you always were {egotistical}

Certainly sounds that way.

Cloud, I take it you are Cloudon (#33) in reg?

----

Edited for swears

Snare (Mod Duties)

cloud

Quote from: Marell on April 12, 2009, 10:40:19 AM
Cloud, you always were (stinky).

Certainly sounds that way.

Cloud, I take it you are Cloudon (#33) in reg?

I prefer the term Confident.
No, I'm not Cloudon, I have no idea who that is.
Probably just some scrub trying to copy my awesomeness.

~Snare (Mod Duties)
-Kilk

Juska

Cloud, you always were {egotistical}.

Hahaha. That's all.

-----------

Try leading the conversation in a more positive direction, please. Contribute something next time.

Wolf Snare (Mod Duties)
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Wolf Snare

Welcome back Cloud, how is the army treatin' ya?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)