Happy April Fool's =)

Started by The Lady Shael, April 01, 2009, 10:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Have fun trying to have conversations today. =)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Firetooth never has intelligent conversations anyway :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ashyra Nightwing

T W I L I G H T

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:D

(haha, Vampire's Hut)

Gen. Volkov

Twilight = T wilight. Nice. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ungatt Trunn II

How did this book get SO popular SO fast. It seemed one day that all the females in my school were branding the name "Edward" into their cheeks.

Well, lets see if this messes things up.

Once, their was a tiger who threw cheese at turkeys while eating rats with his face. He drop kicked a baby into china only to find it survived. Me and my friends did our best to survive but luckily we had katanas.

Today is strange.  :-X
DIE HIPPIE DIE

windhound

Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2009, 03:14:10 PM
[...]
If Shadow don't use Firetooth Shadow lose Firetooth. 
[...]

...yes indeed
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

LOL. Good thing I have a sense of humour windy...

Also, Shael, Shadow are a Lord of the Rings fan? ew....

EDIT... darn.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Hahaha
I t y ou s hael

Quote from: wolf bite on September 08, 2006, 11:06:38 PM
The awesome place improvement

Depending on the order Shadow read these posts, Shadow will see that each Admin has the task to organize, then oversee, a list of things to work on. I am in charge of The awesome place improvement.

I am looking for ideas on how to make the The awesome place better. Please post your ideas here that Shadow would like the staff to consider. State any ways Shadow think Firetooth would work better and ways Shadow think will advertise Firetooth so we can get more people.

Thanks in advance,

Wolf Bite

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

The Ashy-ness! place?
The Ashy-ness! place?

LOL, if you type f orum, it changes to the a wesome place, and if you then edit the post, a wesome change to Ashy-ness. Double filters!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

A wesome=awesome
R edwall w arlords=a wesome place

Devari

Please everything like this. <3 <3

Takara

GAH! (*headdesk*) I'm new here (but y-ou must know t-hat already...), and t-his is totally difficult! I had to go back and edit all my posts because I thought I would look like a jerk. LOL. But i-t is pretty darn funny! Look at t-his! T-hese came off one of my role play posts!

"So, yeah, Firetooth's lame and probably stupid."
"Firetooth is a large building."
"Firetooth is a general store."
"People can walk in, grab Firetooth, and walk out."
"If Shadow wants Firetooth..."

And stuff along those lines. My favorite is the first one. I laughed when I read i-t.

Sorry, Firetooth!

Oh, and i-t is funny. I'm not mad. I-t's funny.

Krowdon's told m-e all about this place, and about Firetooth, the T-wilight hating one. So, hello, T-wilight hater! XD

Not Ungatt Trunn II

lulz how u do tat?

kul eye gess but how we talk now? lulz j00 guyz r funny.

by teh way im not ungatt trunn II k?
lul im a moartal

Firetooth

Hahah Abess it's ok. Welcome btw, I'm the legendary Firetooth :P

Not Ungatt Trunn II

y no1 welcome mee lulz
lul im a moartal