Reset

Started by Shadow, March 28, 2009, 01:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Yeah.  I wrote quite a few pages for the benefit of our newbies, but they kinda faded out on us.

And pah.  If it wasn't lack of communication then its gotta be simple stupidity Shadow = P
Either that, or everyone was talking and noone listening, lol
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

Actually, I think it was because the clan forums don't change order to put the last post first, so I guess Snare's "dont send to me" post was missed in the clutter. The fact remains that Woodlander outdid all the other clans by about 20 times in everything except the number of takedowns. To claim a win by doing one takedown after being thoroughly owned for the entire round is pretty self-serving and as far as I'm concerned, wrong. The round hasn't reset, and given the last few rounds resetting on all the wrong days too, it was pretty silly of you to assume that this one would be on time.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

One Track Mind Shadow
I'm done debating who won the round, why are you still on about it?

I was simply commenting on the fact that yall lost 11 bil net in one fell swoop.  I know full well the reason why it happened.  It was a miscommunication.  The holders thought Snare had leaders.
That's bad communication.  If you're going to spout off about how great yall's communication was I'm gonna poke you a little

The response that "my clan was great, we out produced you all, we pwned, stop saying we didnt win, you only took us down three times, we pwned joo, we pwned we pwed" ...is not exactly a reasonable response.  Infact, you said the exact same thing half a dozen times already.  A broken record if there ever was one.
But whatever gives you warm fuzzies

Really.  My last comment on this.  Turbo is a race to the finish.  If it had reset when it was supposed to, Army would have eeked out a victory.  Which, considering how much you say you pwned us, is marginally impressive.
Turbo, however, did not reset on time.  Whether or not it was folly to expect it to has already been covered.
As it stands, turbo is mostly deadish.  Woodlanders continued to play when most everyone else stopped.  Cheers.
Congrats on the win.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't