Reset

Started by Shadow, March 28, 2009, 01:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Is it going to be today, or delayed this time?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

ROFL. I just read this in class, and had to almost strangle myself to stop from laughing out loud.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on March 28, 2009, 01:56:35 PM
Is Firetooth going to be today, or delayed this time?
I see. April Fools
Why is it me they pick on :'(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ashyra Nightwing

...What is going on? I don't get Firetooth, Shadow know.   :P

Come on, Shael, reset this thing...

<edit> AHAHAHAA everyone please type ' a w e s o m e' . Don't ask why. Just do.  :D

Firetooth

I think Ive got Firetooth
Edit: nvm, :o
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Reset I say! The emp is dead and the new one is doing nothing interesting, the dominant clan is clear, now let's move on!

Haydee

People seem to find great joy in killing my account though. XD

The Lady Shael

Sorry guys, my past week this week has been really crazy. I'll probably have time to reset this week though, hopefully tonight. At any rate, I most likely won't give warning, so be ready at any time.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Shadow

Sowwee Haydee, you kept taking my pearls and leaving yourself uder 300 land, it was bound to happen eventually ^_^

Tell the truth I was hoping you would rejoin and end up in my clan :P

The Lady Shael

She rejoined until she ended up in her original clan. Which I frown upon. *frowns upon her sister*

Briar

I don't really see an issue with rejoining your old clan, especially this late in the game. You've been working with them for over a month and it would be annoying to have to start working with a different clan. 

Though if you joined a different clan you could always be a spy I guess...
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ashyra Nightwing

Woodlander, what was that about? :P I wasn't a threat, I was just going for the 'most food' award at the end of the round..  Suppose I should have kept my shields up. XD

Haydee, you're Shael's sister? I never knew that... I've been trying to get my sister to play - she's into Twilight, she'd love it right now.

Shadow

Windy has been mean all round, thought I'd return the favor. Didn't know that was you though haha.

Firetooth

Quote from: The Lady Shael on April 06, 2009, 10:25:15 PM
She rejoined until she ended up in her original clan. Which I frown upon. *frowns upon her sister*
She wasn't the only one ;)
Round was fun generally, just a shame woodlanders were so stacked, but pah. I had fun, that's for sure.

Shadow

Woodlanders wasn't so much stacked as active.