Hot Off The Press

Started by Wolf Snare, March 22, 2009, 03:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm up for the international thing. Team EU/AU for the win?

Firetooth

Yah yas yah.
We will beat you darn americans :P

Lets recap, Europe-Aussie team so far consits of:
-Firetooth
-Shpartooth (though Idk if he wants to take part)
-Marell
-Holby
-Ashrya
-Oblit
-TheSpaceman
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

Pffft, America has me...

-me
-Me
-ME
-ME
-ME
-ME
ME

And some other people....
DIE HIPPIE DIE

CobyCopper

How about EU/AU v. NA?

EU/AU:
-Firetooth
-Shpartooth
-Marell
-Holby
-Ashrya
-Oblit
-TheSpaceman
-Some others you forgot.

North America:
-Volk
-Windy
-Ereptor
-Bob
-Ungatt
-Krazilec
-Briar
-Haydee
-Mr Baest
-Riddick
-Red Fang?
-Peace Alliance
-Wolf Snare
-Some others I/we forgot.

Firetooth

Nah. NA is waaaayy too stacked. Nearly double the size
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Holby

About 20% of RWL's best players are American. But USA probably makes up half of RWL's population.

What this means is that Americans suck.

Rubbing anyone the wrong way yet?
I will not deleted this

Shadow

About 10% of rwl is canadian

100% of them are excellent in every way

what this means is that canada is awesome

nationalism is cute
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Holby

lol, good work Shads.

About 4% of RWL is Australian. And because we are each equal to two Americans, 200% of us are excellent in every way.

Australia + Canada > The World
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAbout 20% of RWL's best players are American. But USA probably makes up half of RWL's population.

Nope, because America has nukes, and you guys don't. Besides, America has the best RWL player.

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Marell

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 12, 2009, 11:38:08 PM
QuoteAbout 20% of RWL's best players are American. But USA probably makes up half of RWL's population.

Nope, because America has nukes, and you guys don't. Besides, America has the best RWL player.

Lol theres a topic which rarely comes up in forum conversation. The best RWL player.
Personally I don't see any, or at least not enough difference in skill between top players such as Ereptor, Shadow, Snare etc....certainly not enough difference that you would qualify one as the best player at RWL. But perhaps some of them think otherwise?

Shadow

I think there comes a point where the only apparent difference in skill comes from circumstance. Once you know the code, you know it, and only opportunities like pre-scraped land or someone leavign themselves open can give you an edge.

And pfft to America's nukes, if you nuked me you would make everything north of florida uninhabitable anyway.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

England has the most erm...talented player. Me!
Talented and best are different.
I still think EU/AU vs NA and Canada can make their own little clan while we fight.
And FOE in turbo (basically KOTW) are trying to kill me cos I called myself not ungatt trunn lol :D

Holby

Most of our current players forget just how amazing Wolf Bite is. It's just that he's been a sleeping giant for too long ;)
I will not deleted this

Night Wolf

Quote from: Firetooth on April 13, 2009, 02:36:02 AM
England has the most erm...talented player. Me!
Talented and best are different.
I still think EU/AU vs NA and Canada can make their own little clan while we fight.
And FOE in turbo (basically KOTW) are trying to kill me cos I called myself not ungatt trunn lol :D

Not even close my friend those two clans only have two members in common myself and Light/Dark Night and hes new to KOTW.  And as far as i can tell only The Night Hunters and myself have attacked you barely taking any land.

Why would we try to kill someone named NOT ungatt trunn anyways?

Firetooth

I don't see anyone else you guys knocked down to 2k land
Because I'm pretty sure that is a name Ungatt trunn might've used if I hadn't  :D

At first it was land

20.6 hours ago     The Night Hunters (#40) attacked you!     Your enemy captured 219 Acres of Land and destroyed:
7 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
88 Stoats
20.6 hours ago    The Night Hunters (#40) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 713 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
5 Stoats
18.7 hours ago    Lone Wolf (#6) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 152 Acres of Land and destroyed:
97 Rats
You managed to destroy:
479 Rats
18.7 hours ago    Lone Wolf (#6) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 384 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
49 Rats
18.7 hours ago    Lone Wolf (#6) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 378 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
64 Rats
18.7 hours ago    Lone Wolf (#6) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 321 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
54 Rats
18.7 hours ago    Lone Wolf (#6) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 314 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
19 Rats
18.7 hours ago    Lone Wolf (#6) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 522 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
42 Rats
18.7 hours ago    Lone Wolf (#6) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 237 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
18 Rats
18.7 hours ago    Lone Wolf (#6) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 256 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
6 Rats

Then it became silly

16 hours ago    You find lord reven6 (#27) attempting to view your army!
15.5 hours ago    You find lord reven6 (#27) attempting to view your army!
15.5 hours ago    lord reven6 (#27) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 210 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
8 Stoats
15.5 hours ago    lord reven6 (#27) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 206 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
25 Stoats
15.5 hours ago    lord reven6 (#27) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 173 Acres of Land and destroyed:
3,477 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
20 Stoats
15.5 hours ago    lord reven6 (#27) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 377 Acres of Land and destroyed:
3,442 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
19 Stoats
15.5 hours ago    lord reven6 (#27) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 195 Acres of Land and destroyed:
3,408 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
22 Stoats
15.5 hours ago    lord reven6 (#27) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 212 Acres of Land and destroyed:
3,374 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
25 Stoats
15.4 hours ago    You find lord reven6 (#27) attempting to view your army!
15.4 hours ago    lord reven6 (#27) has sent you 2,208 Skiffs carrying...    4,291,642 Food<What the?

At this stage I was only on 3k land

10.9 hours ago     Lone Wolf (#6) attacked you!     Your enemy captured 133 Acres of Land and destroyed:
3,340 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
25 Rats
10.9 hours ago    Lone Wolf (#6) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 210 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
78 Rats
10.9 hours ago    Lone Wolf (#6) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 164 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
90 Rats
10.9 hours ago    Lone Wolf (#6) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 54 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
88 Rats
10.9 hours ago    Lone Wolf (#6) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 226 Acres of Land and destroyed:
3,307 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
84 Rats
10.9 hours ago    Lone Wolf (#6) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 103 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
105 Rats
10.9 hours ago    Lone Wolf (#6) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 151 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
27 Rats