Hot Off The Press

Started by Wolf Snare, March 22, 2009, 03:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

I bet any decent vet could beat both of their clans together in one war with just a few towers and troops as well as huts  :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

krazilec

rofl.  back in reg because turbo is dead (at least my clan is

Gorak

wow, that was easy
another attempted land lock broken single handed
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Devari

So, out of interest... If I did start up an account, what's the situation like on Reg? And who is who?  ???

Marell

Quote from: Devari on March 27, 2009, 02:08:54 AM
So, out of interest... If I did start up an account, what's the situation like on Reg? And who is who?  ???

Well its all happening right now on reg lol. A kinda clan war between Woof, and the evil Blackfly clan  ;)  So unless you're a peaceful netting kind of player, its probably an ideal time to sign up.

As for whos who:
Blackfly consists of Peace Alliance, Windhound, Gorak, Snare, The Obliterator, The Spaceman, Bob, Kell, Krazilec and a few others. (some members are in a differnet clan called U, but are still working with Blackfly).
Woof consists of Volk, Shadow, Myself, Ashyra, Riddick and others who I wont name because their real identities may not yet be known to people outside the clan, and they may wish to keep it that way...

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm Phil Collins, and I was a peaceful netting player...before Blackfly market thefted everything I had.  :D 

*cough*joinWoof*cough*

Marell

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on March 27, 2009, 06:03:26 AM
I'm Phil Collins, and I was a peaceful netting player...before Blackfly market thefted everything I had.  :D 

Yeah same here... I noticed Blackfly getting pretty strong and messaged Shadow about stopping them, and shortly after joining Woof, Blackfly poisoned all my peacefully aquired resources lol. And thats when I messaged yourself and Mr Baest about joining us  ;)

Gen. Volkov

Quotewow, that was easy
another attempted land lock broken single handed

We weren't attempting a land lock.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Devari

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on March 27, 2009, 06:03:26 AM

*cough*joinWoof*cough*

Ooh, I dunno, sounds like you guys are the big superclan these days. Might have to sign up just to take you down! ;)

Shadow

\oh noes! Woof is the underdog 'cause dogs go woof. Blackflies are sometimes found under dogs, but there are usually up to no good.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Obliterator

Marell you joined the clan thqat had been murdering OUR net so dont expect to go unscathed.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Gen. Volkov

QuoteMarell you joined the clan thqat had been murdering OUR net so dont expect to go unscathed.

*Blink* WHAT? Marell joined before the war started, and besides, the war began over you guys murdering me for no good reason.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

I'm solo, Devari! PM me your account # and I'll set you up.

I is trying to stay out of nasty wars.
I will not deleted this

Marell

KOTW just killed Ungatt  :o
What'd you do to deserve that?

Red Fang

If they killed Ungatt i will kill each and everyone of them.  >:(

Who wants to join a war?  >:D