Unbeatable leader defence!!!!!!!!

Started by Kyle, March 15, 2003, 03:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle

If you have 0 huts, but any number of leaders, offensive missions always fail against you due to the leader/hut success ratio. The only downside is that you have very few leaders yourself, but if you are attacked a lot with leaders, it is a good idea. NOTE: I have not tried this, I was told by a friend, who said it worked for him. Do not hold me responsible for any adverse affaects caused by this strategy, though I doubt there will be any other than those named.
The Burrowed Wildcat

Badrang the Tyrant

Who would want to try this and loose a lot of leaders a turn?

Retto

Ah...completely false...offensives are calculated leaders/land, not leaders/huts. even then, it would be leaders/(huts+1) to prevent having a 0 denominator.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Badrang the Tyrant

Scringepaw

"Patience is a virtue."

"Perfect practice makes perfect."

RAINBOW

Deathclaw

With 0 huts you will lose massive amounts of leaders a turn... I've been hit a lot and had enough huts destroyed to lose 20,000 leaders a turn for a couple of turns... not fun, though I easily compensate leader losses... most of the time.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

I haven't captured any structures for a couple of days... Usually, most of the land I get is structures..

Badrang the Tyrant

calria

hmmm... I hardly ever notice if I got structures or not. I know a whole lot get taken, though. *glares* I think I usually get unbuilt land.

RazorClaw

I use standards! That's why I never get any troops!

SlitFang Fireyes

Why would you do this anyways? If you have very little leaders, then that means you would have a weak army wouldn't it? Then you would be attacked a lot!
SlitFang Fireyes,
Alpha Wolf of THE HORDE OF SLITFANG FIREYES

<=> ~*<^{?z? ?????}^>*~ <=>
?z? ????? ?? ??????

Join Warlords Arisen!!! A game based on Redwall:Warlords
http://members.lycos.co.uk/redwallgame/war...hp?action=login

Kilkenne

Actually, I stayed around the number 2 spot once for a loong time with only about 500k leaders...it was nice...though I did have 9 million or so stoats to back them up...

Holby

Didn't someone create /heaps/ of leaders on the old server, Kilk? And then be as nasty as possible on you with them when you were extremely powerful?
I will not deleted this

lol... I've just found the easiest land target in the game... #73, the horde that just happens to be called 'Leader' has only 7,000 leaders...
Yissyissyissyissyiss...  

Kablar

Now he has more methinks.  My brother can't even espy him.