Random errors

Started by Shadow, March 19, 2009, 08:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Warning: shell_exec() [function.shell-exec]: Unable to execute 'ps -Uzlopid2 -r -o%cpu' in /home/redwallw/public_html/turbo/funcs.php on line 7

Warning: shell_exec() [function.shell-exec]: Unable to execute 'ps -Uzlopid2 -r -o%cpu' in /home/redwallw/public_html/turbo/funcs.php on line 7

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/redwallw/public_html/turbo/funcs.php:7) in /home/redwallw/public_html/turbo/html.php on line 22

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/redwallw/public_html/turbo/funcs.php:7) in /home/redwallw/public_html/turbo/html.php on line 23

Redwall: Warlords Turbo - Currently logged in as Shadow (#21)
Game News:
Welcome to Redwall:Warlords Turbo!
Setup: Pearls of Lutra

Every now and again that pops up... refreshing the page makes it go away, and I can't seem to find any actual problem it is causing, but I thought I' let you know.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ashyra Nightwing

I've been getting that too. As well as a few 'HTTP 500 Server Error's...

windhound

I think its just our server being a prat again
If it keep it up for much longer we'll talk to bluehost and see whats up.

Any chance you've seen it on reg too?  I know you'd run turbo significantly more, but if its isolated to one server that changes things a bit.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Briar

so I was getting that a bit yesturday but now I am getting it every other refresh.  plus my screen goes from the black background to white about every four or five refreshes.

BTW, just did a run on reg. and it didn't seem to be showing up.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Shadow

eah I get it a lot on reg

windhound

's our server then
We'll let it go for a small bit and see if it goes away on its own
If it doesn't we'll have to poke bluehost
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

500 Server Error
A misconfiguration on the server caused a hiccup. Check the server logs, fix the problem, then try again. URL: http://www.redwallwarlords.com/turbo/rwl.php?action=warlordinfo&warlord=8

windhound

Mm.  There was some legacy cpu monitoring code at the lines it was complaining about.
I commented them out and Reg seems to be fine.

If Reg still looks fine in a few min I'll update turbo's too

windhound

Alright, turbo's updated as well.

The only negative could be the return of the silver screen of death (cpu warning)
If it starts to crop back up let us know