X-Men
9 (56.3%)
Heroes
5 (31.3%)
Neither (why?)
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

X-Men (because I've never seen Heroes. :O)

Shadow

The acting in Heroes is awful, the effects are lame and overused, and the plot (from what I've seen) is predictable.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on March 16, 2009, 04:19:05 PM
The acting in Heroes is awful, the effects are lame and overused, and the plot (from what I've seen) is predictable.
Watch the first series-not any of the others.
The first series is far far better then the rest.
Lately watching it makes me want to die though (especially prancing peter)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

krazilec

superhero's are cool, but I prefer something more realistic where the good guys DON'T win

windhound

Quote from: krazilec on March 16, 2009, 06:35:39 PM
superhero's are cool, but I prefer something more realistic where the good guys DON'T win
Aint never gonna happen
Good Guys always gotta win
Besides, what do you mean by realistic?  The evil-doers dont always triumph, even in real life. 

I guess X-Men > Heros, same reason as Ashy, never seen the latter.  For some reason shows like that never quite appealed to me
Not that I watch much TV, House M.D. is about the only show I continue to watch
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Roselin Poisonblade

Its not that predictible, but I do admit the effects are overused.

Firetooth

Quote from: Roselin Poisonblade on March 16, 2009, 10:10:27 PM

Its not that predictible, but I do admit the effects are overused.
It is predictible. Now anyway.
Peter=Fail and a complete Moron
Matt=Semi-fail and slightly less of a moron then peter
Hiro has a big ego problem (everything revolves around him)
Sylar=pwnage (and he's the villain)

Basically each episode Peter matt and mohinder fail, Sylar kills a tonne of people and Hiro trundles along trying to achieve his destiny.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

I actually prefer DC superheroes, but for the purposes of this poll, the X-men. Better storyline. Plus, Heroes is boring, it's like the slowest moving show ever.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Gotta milk the popularity for all its worth without ever getting anywhere with the plot or people might lose interest after the show hits a climax....
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gorak

heroes is (and always was) one of the worst pieces of crap to grace television
the language filter severely limits my ability to accurately describe how I feel about heroes

so

I gotta go with X-men

like windy
I don't really watch TV anymore
Battlestar Galactica, Top Gear (UK) and Mythbusters are the only ones, and I download them so I can watch them at my leisure
the thought of having to be at my TV at a certain time of the week doesn't agree with me
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Briar

BTW Gorak, you can watch Heroes online as well.

I like both Heroes and X-Men.  Yes, Heroes may be very predictable but I enjoy certain aspects of the chow (i.e Sylar's storyline) so I continue watching it.

I don't really know if this poll is comparing Heroes with the comic books, cartoons, or films of X-Men (or all of the above). X-Men is more classic.

From reading the comments, this poll is a little off because most of the people voting do not a a decent experience of both options to make a judgement on which they like more.... 
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

Quote from: Gorak on March 18, 2009, 12:24:25 AM
heroes is (and always was) one of the worst pieces of crap to grace television
the language filter severely limits my ability to accurately describe how I feel about heroes

so

I gotta go with X-men

like windy
I don't really watch TV anymore
Battlestar Galactica, Top Gear (UK) and Mythbusters are the only ones, and I download them so I can watch them at my leisure
the thought of having to be at my TV at a certain time of the week doesn't agree with me

All of those are great. Tbh, much better then heroes right now.
Only reason I haven't given up on heroes is because last episode I saw was watchable and I want to find out about Sylar's parents.

Ruatine

X-men! Heck yeah! ... I have a thing for heroes. I watched seasons 1 and 2 of Heroes, but the characters duck up so much that it started getting on my nerves. Funnily enough the show that I watch the most is MASH (they're heroes of another sort).
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Ashyra Nightwing

whoops, double post. I keep quoting things instead of modifying them, the buttons shouldn't be so close together....