Random murders and poisons?

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, March 11, 2009, 10:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Fang

Who from OH attacked in the first place?

Ungatt Trunn II

I've been wondering the same thing.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

you have no idea who was attacked, and yet you are angry that we attacked someone? lol.

Ungatt Trunn II

What? I have no idea that who was attacked?

All I know is that apparently one or more of my members attacked one of yours, though I haven't seen the effects of this, and that just made us the worst thing in the world so you made us an enemy.

No, I have no clue which on of my members did the attack, and at this point I'm not sure if  icare.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

Oh lol, it was me that was attacked, they stole my cash. You are completely missing the point though. You asked us for peace, which we were happy to give once you explained that you werent working with blackfly, and then your member stole all my cash, breaking the truce, so we called the deal off. If you want peace back, all you have to do is not attack woof other than land grabs and not aid blackfly.

Ungatt Trunn II

Which member did it then? And it's not like your clan never stole from me. Putting it together over 75 bill must have been stolen from me.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

Ungatt Trunn II

He's SO far down, how could he have done anything?

Oh, and 10 bil to whoever stops the 3 idiots from attacking me. I would offer more but... yah...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Messaged ya ingame about it Ungatt
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

Quote from: Shadow on March 22, 2009, 01:33:24 PM
Oh lol, it was me that was attacked, they stole my cash. You are completely missing the point though. You asked us for peace, which we were happy to give once you explained that you werent working with blackfly, and then your member stole all my cash, breaking the truce, so we called the deal off. If you want peace back, all you have to do is not attack woof other than land grabs and not aid blackfly.
Just curious, how much lag time was there between the offer for peace and the steals?
And just how much was stolen?

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on March 22, 2009, 12:45:05 PM
First of all, I told my clan to stop many times. Second of all, they aren't that strong, they couldn't have done too much damage.
If you're going to lead a clan then lead it.
If a member refuses to listen kick them out.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

QuoteJust curious, how much lag time was there between the offer for peace and the steals?
And just how much was stolen?

About a day, and about 13 bil IIRC. Not a big deal except for the peace treaty. Meh, it's done, I don't care much anymore lol.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteReally?

My clan members were retaliating, as is their right. Your clan should stop being so high in the sky thinking that your word is law, because its not.

You need to keep track of who is doing what. I was talking about Draco hitting me with leader attacks after the BlackFly takedown. That's a no no. He couldn't possibly have been retaliating against me, as I've never attacked him.  We aren't being arrogant, we had a deal, and your clan broke it. End of story.

QuoteFirst of all, I told my clan to stop many times. Second of all, they aren't that strong, they couldn't have done too much damage.

He did plenty of damage.

QuoteNo, I have no clue which on of my members did the attack, and at this point I'm not sure if  icare.

Which is why I sent that message. As clan leader, it's your responsibility to know what your clan members are doing, and communicate to them what they shouldn't be doing. I learned that lesson the hard way a long time ago. My clan killed Holby for no good reason, and without my approval, and Holby killed me for it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

Wow, really? That's exciting. I forgot completely. What happened?
I will not deleted this