Vacation

Started by Shadow, February 19, 2009, 06:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

A while ago, if anyone went on vacation their warlord would drop out of scores into the dead list while they were on the 12 hour waiting period. Can we get this back?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

it's supposed to be in there still. It looks like bob-sama is buggered

Sicarius

In my opinion it must stay that way cause people should know that you on vacation and maybe even try attack you to check if you already on vacation after or before 12 hours, so if you before 12 hours they will have the opportunity to attack you.

Before the update players that get away on vacation had a chance to be unnoticed and pass the 12 hours period safely without someone to attack them.

RS-Wolf Methos

Marell

Quote from: Sicarius on February 23, 2009, 08:48:56 AM
In my opinion it must stay that way cause people should know that you on vacation and maybe even try attack you to check if you already on vacation after or before 12 hours, so if you before 12 hours they will have the opportunity to attack you.

Before the update players that get away on vacation had a chance to be unnoticed and pass the 12 hours period safely without someone to attack them.

But aren't they even less likely to be noticed during their 12 hour waiting period now?
Before the change, they would drop down to the bottom of the scores page while waiting to go on vacation, and you would think..."hey wheres that guy gone?...he's down the bottom of the list so he must be going on vac, I better take all his land before he's locked"....Nowadays, you can't tell when they've set vac until its too late.

Perhaps there needs to be some kind of indicator to identify someone in the 12 hour waiting period?...Which wouldn't worry someone genuinely going away, but may deter people attempting to use vacation as a way of locking land or keeping themselve safe from attacks between runs.

Firetooth

Yeah, like maybe a different colour in the scores for people about to go on vacation, like brown or something? ???
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.