Epidemic

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, February 18, 2009, 08:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Wait no I won't, your a pathetic mortal! HA!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 31, 2009, 08:24:03 PM
Wait no I won't, your a pathetic mortal! HA!

your mortal too. You just inhaled too much weed from your Hippie days.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I wouldn't even dare steal your weed! Who knows what the withdrawals may do to your agression!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Withdrawl? Krowdon is too awesome for Withdrawl. And im not weed. Anime is more addictive than any drug fool.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Anime phails, you phail, and your weed phails so please stop smoking it alright?

Yeesh, mortals. Used to be somewhat civilized but I dunno now.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Krowdon has nothing to say.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

No, I just didnt has anything to say about your last post. Now Begone, afore you make me strangle you.

Briar

I would pay money to see that
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

As would I  :D
*thinks about Krowdon Strangling Ungatt*

Krowdon

Lol. that would make a funny Picture.

Night Wolf

Im honestly loling thinking about it

Takara

How would you make a picture like that? You don't even know what they look like! XD

Sabriel

We know what Night Wolf looks like (Bunny Girl). As for Krowdon, Yuuki is enough.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf