Tattoo Vampire and Vacationing

Started by krazilec, February 17, 2009, 06:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krazilec

I noticed that Tatto Vampire, currently the player with the largest amount of land, has just entered vacation.  Is this fair for the rest of the players who may need some of his land to run?

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, that's kinda cheap you guys. Attacking for much of the land in the game and then going on vacation.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

CobyCopper

Did anyone even TRY to attack me over the 12 hour period (which included normal hours for the majority of the game)? I set vacation at around 5AM and of course it should have taken effect around 5PM. Plenty of time, really. Try again next time.

Gen. Volkov

None of Woof did. Because most of Woof does not keep normal hours for the rest of the game. Those that do have stuff to do during the day. I didn't even get back home today until 7:30 PM. I can't speak for the rest of the game. My guess is, they were probably figuring we'd take you out.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

krazilec

the time period happens to be when I, and many other people are at school or work

Ashyra Nightwing

Shadow

Apparently not. I call code abuse - he is popping in and out of vacation so that he can get turns during the 12 hour waiting periods. What happened to "I am too busy to play, see you in a few weeks?"
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

meestir amayzing

1  ?  The Hounds of Ulster (#11)     145,838     $1,439,755,909 

Get yahhh yahh tricked...

Gen. Volkov

meestir amayzing

Gen. Volkov

OK, that makes no sense to me, so I'm just gonna ignore it.

meestir amayzing

Holby

Please try to contribute to the thread, meestir amayzing. As opposed to saying the same thing three times without really saying anything in the first place.

Holby, modding.
I will not deleted this