Confirm
4 (22.2%)
Deny
8 (44.4%)
lolwut?
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Neobaron

Last I was here, Juska was the peak in pure evil as far as the game was concerned. :P

Has this changed? If so, who replaced him?
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Shadow

There isn't really a devil anymore. And Juska is too inactive to be classified as the devil. Although Ereptor did a decent job at the end of the last reg era.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

There was a pretty severe hatefest going against the TBV team at the end of the last set. We set up Ereptor as emperor, and made him probably the most impressive one the game has yet seen. For some reason, people didn't like that. Can't imagine why. *Grin*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

Yeah, there was some kind of Star Wars-themed takeover featuring Ereptor & co. last round. That was pretty good.

This time? I don't know. Too early to say.

Gorak

star wars themed???? ???
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Sebulba

Yip.
Round after the Rome round

Must say, I preferred Nero of Rome.  But the StarWars theme was kinda fun, albeit not quite as organized.
windhound, warlord of Sebulba
user posted image
user posted image

Shadow

No no, they are referring to last era takeover, which Ereptor briefly made star wrs themed but i didnt stick.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Darth Tyrannus

QuoteYip.
Round after the Rome round

Must say, I preferred Nero of Rome.  But the StarWars theme was kinda fun, albeit not quite as organized.

Indeed, though I believe in this case they are referring to the last round, not the one right after Rome. Though that clan was fun, it was not nearly as successful as ROME. We did try to emulate them though. Unfortunately we didn't have quite their talent level or organizational skills. Then we got massacred by a clan named "Good" I believe. It was still fun playing the role though. Even if you never really did. LOL.
user posted image
user posted image

Wolf Snare

haha. I remember that... Great fun those times were. I believe me and Josh and Cloud and Germania started good and whomped the starwars clan. Wasn't checker the instigator of the starwars theme scheme? ^_^
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Quotehaha. I remember that... Great fun those times were. I believe me and Josh and Cloud and Germania started good and whomped the starwars clan. Wasn't checker the instigator of the starwars theme scheme? ^_^

Sorta. Checker and I came up with it jointly. He wanted to make a ROME like clan with me, but the theme came later, I think. It was awhile ago, but that's my memory of it. And yeah, you guys and I think peace started Good and killed off like 3 Star Wars clan members in one night. Checker disbanded the clan soon after.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

Peace may or may not have been involved. I remember us killing three of you guys off in one run and watching everyone scatter for cover.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on January 27, 2009, 09:10:05 PM
No no, they are referring to last era takeover, which Ereptor briefly made star wrs themed but i didnt stick.
That was me because I called ereptor emperor, you darth vader, volkov mara jade and the rebel group the rebel alliance.
Fun times :D
Im the root of all evil!

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 24, 2008, 10:40:45 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on June 23, 2008, 02:21:52 PM
Im not 11, sevah boy ;)
Quit swearing, everyplayer I speak to thinks the same of you: A annoying whiner who loves to brag about himself.
If you're so amazing, stop pm'ing my allies insults and own, or cry in a corner. Im mature compared to you and ally, o mighty one, pleaes forgive me for having opinions.

Why? You constantly drag me into conversations i am not invloved in. Firetooth=The root of all evil.

You wonder why there are so many arguements. pshh, you will all smarten up after you get owned yet again by cody. :P

Quote from: Shadow on June 24, 2008, 02:30:51 PM
Firetooth is basically the root of all evil ^_^
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gorak

they're talking of a different takeover
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

QuotePeace may or may not have been involved. I remember us killing three of you guys off in one run and watching everyone scatter for cover.

LOL, yeah, though I was pissed, I wanted to keep fighting. Checker got scared and disbanded though. Ah, the good old days, when killing someone actually accomplished something.

Quotethey're talking of a different takeover

Well, now we are anyway.

Juska

Sorry for the thread necromancy.

But I stumbled onto this topic, I'm not the devil.....
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19