Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Looks like I remembered :o

Best player: Shadow or dash
Worst player: idk
Best clan: Eire netwise, armarda everything elsewise :P
Worst clan: ME
Best indy: Spaceman
Worst indy: Oblit seeing as he didn't do much in his pointless revolt to rat (sorry :x)
Best leaderer: Other then me?XD too hard to chose
Worst leader: idk
Best solo player: Dash
Worst solo player: that guy
Best new player: Rocelin poisonblade or red fang
Best hair doo:me
worst hair do: me
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Best player: Nothing really spectacular this round
Worst player: Someone low?
Best clan: Eire
Worst clan: None were really bad
Best indy: volkov did pretty nicely when he joined up
Worst indy: I've rethought this one... Oblit won't ever get worst indy title, just worst-timed indy
Best leaderer: Dash and Firetooth tied
Worst leader: windy, but only because he ran very rarely
Best solo player: Dash and Firetooth tied
Worst solo player: dunno
Best new player: Wasn't really paying attention to the new guys this round
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

*thwacks Shadow*
Quality over Quantity.  I got quite a bit done in my 8 runs
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

Eh, your first runs were good but you left your account at low leaders for a long time while holding net.

Peace Alliance

Giving oblit flack for revolting seems odd. Guy was makin me troops, nothin wrong with that.

Shadow

Ha! You admit it ^_^

Not that I wasn't sure of that already, I just find it funny.

Peace Alliance

Hey, i had a couple hundred bil and only a few days to spend it. So i outsourced.

That doesn't mean they were /his/ troops, so you still owe me 2b nw ;)

Shadow

You know I'm good for it, Sticker, just gimme a few more days. Times is hard, man..

Peace Alliance

I'll spare you your thumbs. But only because Barak Obama agree's; these are hard times (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7818347.stm)

Best player: Shadow
Worst player: me (seriously, i sucked this round)
Best clan: Armadillo.. i mean armararda
Worst clan: Tokers
Best indy: Spaceman
Worst indy: no idea
Best leaderer: Shadow
Worst leader: no idea
Best solo player: Dash
Worst solo player: no idea
Best new player: no idea
Best hair do: My hair is talked about way too much
worst hair do: -_-

The Obliterator

Well lets just say i only did around 2-3 indy runs at the end cause someone else could protect it.
Also they were quite productive even though i never quite got around to sending the to Peace.
Also i resent the fact that my clan was given the worst rating.
Since i could never get another leaderer it was just me holding the net.
Also me and space working together did quite well we made more net than armarda made though it was a pity eire decided to murder unprovoked.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Quote from: The Obliterator on January 08, 2009, 11:38:30 PM
Well lets just say i only did around 2-3 indy runs at the end cause someone else could protect it.
Also they were quite productive even though i never quite got around to sending the to Peace.
Also i resent the fact that my clan was given the worst rating.
Since i could never get another leaderer it was just me holding the net.
Also me and space working together did quite well we made more net than armarda made though it was a pity eire decided to murder unprovoked.
Armarda was mainly new players, you were experienced and tried to take on eire and failed. You two weren't much higher then me even though you were helping each other out. Whilst your performance was not the worst possible, you didn't make good use of your clan, helping each other out etc. There's more to a clan then just netting, especially a newbie clan, and as peace noted our members are getting better. All I did was join to help, I didn't take any aid, infact I was giving loyalty to Riddick and co.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Just net isn't enough to get a goo clan rating, you have to work well as a team and get something done. Armada taught people how to play and did quite well on top. Firetooth did amazingly well solo - he basically tied Dash at his own game, which is no small feat. Me just got into a fight and lost. That's why you got worst clan rating from a few people (not me, if you take a look).

Eire did start the fight by throwing the first blow, but I was told by several people that you were looking for a team to take us down before we attacked, so weI pre-empted and took you out first. And even had that not been the case, you had to expect some friction between top clans when yo uwere approaching our net. Eire plays to win, generally :)

Roselin Poisonblade

Quote from: Firetooth on January 08, 2009, 10:09:34 AM

Thanks for thinking I was a good player. I say Twilight Assassin was the best new player of the round, 'cause he joined near the end of the round and still make top 15.

pippin the mighty

Quote from: Roselin Poisonblade on January 09, 2009, 04:35:49 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on January 08, 2009, 10:09:34 AM

Thanks for thinking I was a good player. I say Twilight Assassin was the best new player of the round, 'cause he joined near the end of the round and still make top 15.
Thanks, that was me but, I've been playing a bit longer than you guys so, not that fair if I would take it from you.

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on January 09, 2009, 12:12:12 PM
Firetooth did amazingly well solo - he basically tied Dash at his own game, which is no small feat.
Don't forget, awesome, supreme, generous, helping out clan mates, teacher of the newbies and extremely modest ;)
heh, pip's rusty but he has been playing still quite a long time.