lalala

Started by The Lady Shael, January 03, 2009, 11:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

You're hot then you're cold,
you're yes then you're no,
you're in then you're out,
you're up then you're down....

Can't....stop...listening to this song...

Someone slap me in the face and tell me to start coding.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

bjornredtail

0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

The Obliterator

*slap*
Start coding.

Hehe that was fun.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

The Lady Shael

Yes, RWL stuff. My lack of motivation is unfortunately the reason why the reset is so late. I think I'll be able to get into the zone a bit more when I go back to college tomorrow.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

*slaps with cold fish*
get working! >:(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

*grabs cold fish from Firetooth*
*preforms CPR*
LIVE FISHIE, LIVE!
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

Ooops...it was cold when I found it :P
Wait, I have an idea!
*plays pinata with fish*
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

wait, are you using the fish as the pinata or the bat?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Peace Alliance

bjornredtail

Here at FooBar Development, we can have your next programming project done for less. We use only the cheapest programmers that the 3rd world has to offer. We pay our codes only 2 fish a day! This means, we can undercut the competition from Chinese and Indian software development firms. Quality too. Using the latest findings in slave labor, we are able to deliver acceptable quality for less! So, outsource your next project with us! With our proven business and technical experience hosting SPAM grids, botnet control systems, terrorist websites, running Nigerian 419 scams, Internet gambling operations, virius-writing gangs of hackers on steroids, and IRC channels dedicated to leaking the latest in technology to certain despots, we are the perfect choice for your next project!

Just call +555 (555)-555-31337. Yes, our phone number is too long, but that's because it's totally 1337. Or, just send a check and project documentation to:
1 ThisIsAScam Way
Fraudtown,
A Random Country
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Firetooth

No one cares! We only care about the fish.
He is in critical condition after being a pinata, a pinata stick, being used to hit shael with and choked by windhound. He is terrififed of 3letters:rwl, and is prepared to sue.

bjornredtail

We also do legal outsourcing!
AKA, Nevadacow

Briar

Firetooth!!! Give up, man, there's no hope.  They've been doing CPR for a half hour with no changes in his vitals.

I'm sorry to say this but.....he's gone.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

*sobs brokenly*
this is my fault, If only Id been more careful with that fish :'(

Ungatt Trunn II

THIS SONG MAKES ME WANT TO PEEL MY SKIN OFF WITH A DEAD TRACTOR ITS SO REPETITIVE   
DIE HIPPIE DIE