Roleplay!

Started by loti71, December 19, 2008, 05:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

The two brothers came up on the massive form whose eyes glinted in the moonlight.
"Who are ye?" Roan snarled.
"Black gut and Blag, sir..." they replied, showing no fear of the demon.
"I like victims who are fearless. I can tickle fear out of them," Roan grinned as he turned. "Tell me, do you fear death?"
They were speechless.
"Did ye not hear me?" Roan grabbed Blag by the throat. Black gut pulled his brother free. "Brotherly love, eh?"
"We fear death," Blag replied massaging his throat.
"You are telling the truth. I like that. For now, i will let you go," Roan unsheathed his claws. "Unless you want to join my troop?"
OOC: Mr. Grimm's answer here
"Very well then," Roan turned back to his camp.
Suddenly, a bloody mess splatted upon then floor. The demon recognized it as his scout's heads.
Roan snarled with rage. How dare that damned cat spit in his face by killing his guards. "Ungatt Trunn you will die by my hands!"
The demon charged into the forest, casting his bloodscent spell to take the vision of his target. He saw them in the clearing. With two blows of his hands, he hit two with his paws. Another he kicked away. A weasel stabbed what seemed to be a fatel wound in his massive chest. Roan ignored it and decapitated the weasel with punch. The other were bleeding to death.
Roan grabbed the weasel's body. He wrung it so the blood poured over his body, drenching it scarlet. The wound on his chest began to glow and close. Abandoning the blood bath scene, he turned and headed to camp.
As he went in, the vermin shuddered in fear of his blood drenched visage.
"What are you looking at?" He snarled as he went into Firetooth's tent.
He turned to Firetooth, who was standing in the tent, on his chair. "I am on your side. My services are to you only. If you turn on my trust, i will make it my personal grudge to hunt you down and make the impossible choice. I like finding out what my victims do when i tickle them into that choice. Either run away and bleed to death, or fight and get torn apart while bleeding to death. They often choose the first." Roan laughed maniacally.
"Shall we attack tomorrow?" Firetooth asked.
Roan stroked his chin. "I suggest you do it now before they re-organized themselves back together. I need to prepare my spells for Bloodrage which can help your army a lot by making them impervious to the pain of wounds and increase their attack speed. May i set up a force field around your tent, lord? No one can enter for 10 hours without your permission."
"Very well."
Roan did the spell around his and Firetooth's tents. He retired for the night.

OOC: Mr. Grimm can choose his reply.
Pies.

Daryn

ooc: this is Roan

Pies.

Mr.Grimm

Black Gut and Blag feared Roan as much as Volg if not more. "Okay Black Gut. Hears the plan. I'll look around the place and see what we can find out. Then we'll hi tail it out of here." Black Gut shook his head. "Blag it ain't going to work. This beast is some kind of strange creature. If we try to double-cross him, he'll have our guts for garters! I'm going to stay. In the end, I can tell this beast is going to out live every body else." Blag spat on his brother, " Fine stay here and get killed. I'm going to live and go back to V0lg. You disgust me Black Gut. I disown you!" And saying that Blag ran off into the night leaving a close to tears brother behind him.

Daryn

Roan put his massive arm around black gut. "Your brother will not survive. Trust me. Quixote or Ungatt is going to get him, and he will be sorry when he does."
Afterwards, he want into his tent protected by the force field.
"You'll find a tent in the supply wagon, Black Gut."
Pies.

Mr.Grimm

Black Gut bowed, "Thank you my lord. What are my orders?"

Daryn

"get a good day's rest," Roan grunted. "We will be most likely fighting on the morrow if firetooth says so."
Pies.

Mr.Grimm

"Yes my lord." Black Gut whent into his tent and just stared at his new home. It was nice but not to nice. He wished Blag was here to help him. Blag. His brother. Or his ex brother now. Black Gut slammed his fist into the ground holding back his tears. It wasn't fair. Black Gut knew he did the right thing. Didn't he? Black Gut then just broke down and cried, letting sleep to try to heal his broken heart.

Daryn

Roan heard Black gut sobbing. For one of the few times in his life, his heart went out to the poor beast. His brother had once left him for dead and took all that should've been his. Roan hunted down Blag.
"You will go back to Black gut!" he snarled. He stormed back into camp and handed Blag over to his brother. 
Pies.

Mr.Grimm

" Great! Now stuck with a sobbing brother, and some mad beast who thinks he's a fairy or something!" Blag looked at his brother. He hatted it when he cried. "Now stop Black Gut. It ain't the end of the world. I'm still your mate and brother. It will work out. Don't worry." Black Gut grabbd his brother in a hug that would put mother to shame. He hugged his brother until Blag had to kick him so he wouldn't run out of air. "Enough idjit! Look, we got to be careful with this beast. Volg other scouts whent after us so I was able to tell one of them the way to this beast camp. Lets stay calm and wait until then. Now get some sleep." And so Blag and Black Gut were able to finaly get some sleep and rest.

Daryn

Roan sniffed the air. He scented the odor of many beasts. When he checked, it was a large scouting party. Reading the minds of one of them, he learned that this was the forerunner of Volg's raiding party. They numbered two scores. Too easy. The demon grinned.
"Fresh meat," he hissed thorugh his teeth. He launched himself at them and slaughtered the first five. The others scrambled to get their bearings. They confronted with a huge beast dripping with blood.
Roan crushed a weasel's head and threw another at the rest. "Go tell your master that to mess with me is to mess with the grim reaper himself!"
Pies.

Mr.Grimm

Volg just wanted to be alone. But here was some weasel telling about meeting some grim reaper like creature. Volg went to the front of the line and saw a strange beast in front of him, " Who are you and why are you attacking my troops?"

Daryn

Roan grinned. "I believe they pose a threat. I have two of your creatures in custody, one by wish. They were straying too far near my camp for my comfort. I am sorry if i have offended you in any way. Please accept my sincere apologies."
Roan howled and left.
Pies.

Mr.Grimm

Volg just stared and where the beast just stood. He then looked around him at his shaking troops, " Well lets get a move on then. We're going to follow that beast and see what this land has in store for us." Volg and his troops started marching in the cold dark night.

Daryn

Roan heard the troops trailing behind him. He read in Volg's mind that he was scouting the land.
"Volg," he growled. "If you wish to come into this land, i suggest you make some friends. I can be an ally. And i never go back on my word. I read in Firetooth's mind that he wishes to kill both me and Bloodclaw Twinblade. I do not believe he is trustworthy anymore. Thus, i am thinking of breaking this alliance. I am alone now, far from my land, and an ally is best."
Pies.

Mr.Grimm

Volg thought about, "Very well. I agree and together we shall end up ruling this pitful land! Take me to your camp so my troops my rest and eat. Tommarow we shall plan our next move."