hounds of ulster's reign

Started by nivek the badger warlord, December 19, 2008, 02:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CobyCopper

All busy. What you gotta realize is I could have lent a LOT more help if I would have been active--I had to deal with having 0 turns out of protection. Anyways--if you're going to complain about troop training (it actually did unbalance a bit--since now every field is counted as 0%), tell Shael to reinstate it.

Shadow

If you had been active you would have not had that 124k land and volk would have been up at 350k, so your clan was better off for your inactivity. My ppoint was that without your vacation locked land, you guys would not have been able to do what you did in that timeframe, so the cockiness is unfounded. And I have mixed feelings about troop training - I think we may be better off without it, given what we did with Ereptor. I remember calling for its removal ages ago. It makes it harder to get off th ground, but it does give some hope once the emp is in place. On the flip side, setting all fields to 0 might actually have a more negative effect then removing them altogether, so that may not be the answer either. Locking them all at 25 might works better.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..