Regular so far, a report of sorts.

Started by Juska, December 16, 2008, 09:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Eh.  Reg was basically asleep when yall propped Ereptor up there
I'm not saying it wasnt impressive, just watch how -you- brag
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Obliterator

dont i know it.
I was basicly the only one fighting
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

At the start there were a lot of people fighting (snare drama), and once we poked reg a few times by the end ereptor was getting 50+ suicides between runs, and then the whole bob land abuse thing. I wouldn't say oblit was hte only one fighting\. Point remains that the sides were a little more evenly spread out there, whether or not people took advantage of the fact is another story.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Shadow, I really do think you are making to much of this numbers thing. They don't outnumber us that heavily.

Woof - 6 members, 7 counting Juska, who is currently MIA.

BlackFly - 8 members, 6 official + Snare and Tattoo.

Though I will say that the groups facing off this time are a bit more organized than the resistance was.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Meh, I was just putting things in perspective, oblit tends to jump ahead a bit. I was just annoyed at the "nothing worth speaking of" comment.

Holby

I'm aroundish, just not enough to play.

Maybe in a few weeks.
I will not deleted this

The Obliterator

well it was true you had litrally nothing when i said it.
You were all in the 50-100mil net range.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

If you take a look at the events o the last few weeks you;ll see that Blackfly and Woof alternate being the top 5 clan and the bottom 20 clan any time either of them runs. It's like Snare said - we are throwing feces at each other and neither one is getting anywhere.

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 08, 2009, 03:09:19 PM
Shadow, I really do think you are making to much of this numbers thing. They don't outnumber us that heavily.

Woof - 6 members, 7 counting Juska, who is currently MIA.

BlackFly - 8 members, 6 official + Snare and Tattoo.

Though I will say that the groups facing off this time are a bit more organized than the resistance was.
Dont miss me out :(
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

:o hehe it was thanks to firetooth that the last break went so smoothly.

Firetooth

Firetooth is the root of all pwnage  :P

Gen. Volkov

QuoteMeh, I was just putting things in perspective, oblit tends to jump ahead a bit. I was just annoyed at the "nothing worth speaking of" comment.

Oh, alright then.

Dont miss me out

Sorry Firetooth, you make 7, or 8 with Juska.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

No problem
I want to see more action, all that happens is one team gets someone to first but then they get taken down

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Shadow on February 08, 2009, 11:30:32 AM
At the start there were a lot of people fighting (snare drama), and once we poked reg a few times by the end ereptor was getting 50+ suicides between runs, and then the whole bob land abuse thing. I wouldn't say oblit was the only one fighting\. Point remains that the sides were a little more evenly spread out there, whether or not people took advantage of the fact is another story.

I find it rather amusing that you have the nerve to say that we are stacked more so than you were with ereptor. I'll take the liberty to clear up the quote above; me and bob single handedly took down your attempt at emp several times and dismantled ereptor from billions of NW with ease. It wasn't until we became uncoordinated with eachother because of school, that you guys got ahead enough to prevent a takedown. I'll mention that the game was essentially dead, and we definitely did not have the resources you claim we did. It was solely us and oblit interested in the takedown, no one else even bothered to respond to my msn messages about the situation over half of the time.. Of course me and bob as leaderers did our part in taking ereptor down everytime we attempted to, until we simply lost interest and real life priorities took over. After things got less hectic we returned to find ereptor had a major chunk of land and about 7 bil networth; our math indicated a takedown was still possible, but highly unlikely. we attempted with suicides as scheduled, but he was too far ahead to take him down effectively due to bob being banned for farming land. that is where i butted out and eventually accepted your victory.

This situation is entirely different, and for kyle to whine about us being "stacked" is blasphemy. I love when you switch your opinion based on the situation and how it can make you sound good / benefit you. You must learn to cope with the situation at hand and actually addapt your playing style and attitude to make it work; not just hop from side to side on issues when you have blatantly stated a completely different opinion in the past. it just makes you look like a tool. that being said, embrace the fact that you have a few less players, (even though you have EOTP all working for you  ;) ) and put some fun back into the game for your side by doing this as the underdog, not whining about not having the same advantages as you normally do.

~an exasperated snare
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)