Netscape
1 (5.6%)
Google Chrome
2 (11.1%)
Other (please specify)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

The Lady Shael

This is more for coding purposes than curiosity.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Obliterator

Well we have 3 comps and i use a diff browser on each.
6 or less on the oldest one.
7 on the newest.
And firefox 3 on the middle one.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Sharptooh

i use a lot, Internet explorer on this computer I'm on now, (I only use it for certain things due to compatability issues) other than that I use netscape and Firefox a lot of the time.

Gen. Volkov

I liked my Firefox 2, but one day it automatically upgraded to Firefox 3, so I use that now.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

Firefox 3
Although sadly the most recent versions have become more crash-prone for me.  2 was like a rock.
But Mozilla is also discontinuing support for 2 (no more patches) so its probably best people move to 3

But yeah.  Stats from the last month, google analytics
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gorak

I got sick of Firefox crashing multiple times daily, and so switched to google chrome

ever since updated to firefox 3, it just crashed and crashed and crashed
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Shadow

I love Firefox - never crashed, and flashblock/adblock/noscript mean that my browser is pretty much solid as far as malware goes.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

I have both Chrome and Mozilla Firefox on my computer. I'm just trying out Chrome. It seems to be a lot cleaner than Mozilla but I'm not used to using it yet.

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gorak

I like firefox better
that's why I was pissed about it continually crashing on start up

Chrome is alright
but I just use it cause it works, no crashing

I'm sick of seeing the mozilla crash reporter everytime I open the bloody browser
but I miss the features

ohwell, I still have firefox, just gonna wait for the next major update, then get a fresh setup file and reinstall
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Ruatine

Firefox! Gotta love the Stumbling.... ^.^
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Peace Alliance

Lol, darn you windy, i went and got my own screenshot of the browser stats, and even uploaded it! Then scrolled down to see you beat me to it... 3 days ago.

Ashyra Nightwing

Sharptooh

Peace Alliance

thousands of websites you musn't go to with IE. Many of which are reputable websites that were hacked. Scarey eh?

bjornredtail

Firefox 3.0.x, though I am starting to get the feeling it's a bit of a hog. Meh, maybe I just don't like the new UI elements (please, give me my stupid back button back)
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!