Animals?

Started by General Austin, January 12, 2003, 03:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

I HATE CATS!!!

No sieriously, im afraid of cats.  They scratch and bite and poop and throw up all over the carpet.  Dogs on the other hand...

Menatus

Dogs on the other hand are stupid and beg and smell and are annoying and bite and kill and you have to pick up their poop.

Cats are trained to use a litter box, thus you don't have to get bags, just empty it like garbage. They don't bite hard, and you can get their nails trimmed (or declaw them if your evil). My cat never throws up. He used to sneeze blood a lot, but that stopped.

TR Shadow

*shivers*  I still hate them and they're mean and  they bite hard.

Menatus

I play with my cat and he always bites me, but never BITE. Never break the skin. He bites my nose when he's mad at me. But not hard. My bro has a permanent scar from a dog. THEY bite hard. Cruel, cruel things they be.

Cats are cuter anyway.

TR Shadow

Dogs let you hug 'em, cats dont.

Menatus

My cat does. He sits on your lap and purrs. Somehow he always finds his way to my room to sleep on my feet. Dogs are too big, anyway. The little ones are skitterish.

calria

Shytalon

If you want a 'pet' that is just that, then get a dog.

If you want a pet with a personality, get a cat. Dogs are servants, cats are equals. Simple as that...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

TR Shadow

Cats are evil and mean.  They scratch and bite.  Dogs are friendly and they let you hug them.

General Austin

GO CATS. Dogs let you hug them, but they are stinky, many times huge, and pretty yucky compared to cats. And the "Ragdoll" cats are specially bred so you can hug them and stuff. I love 'em.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Aqualis

My "cute little fuzzball" bites and scratches me alot. And gets into mischief (OH NO! He just burst into flame! PUT HIM OUT! PUT HIM OUT!). :blink:  
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

General Austin

Heh. But really, if you've EVER been bitten by a dog, like REALLY bitten, you'll opt for a cat. They're much less slobbery,  and you can actually take a 2-day vacation without having to hire a sitter for them. :)

Aus, Myuh!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

calria

and kitties are less annoying...

*glares at the dog she wanted when she was seven*

dumb thing pooped all over the kitchen floor this morning before I went to school... gah...

Menatus

Meow indeed! My cat doesn't like to get picked up, only by me. Unfortunately, he sneezes blood. But he's getting better now. My cat always bites, but I don't even think they're capable of biting hard.