Reg Immortalization

Started by The Lady Shael, November 26, 2008, 09:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

LOL, I've been emp only once, despite being involved in the 3 of the last 4 game takeovers.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

The immortalisation doesn't mean a darn to me, and while I respect that many wanted it, vying for 2nd place seems petty.

Congrats to TBV for all their hard work, and hang the rest of you, who let it happen.
I will not deleted this

Ereptor

*Raises Glass*  To the most unselfish, skilled, honorable, coolheaded, patient, and cunning group of warriors I have ever been lucky enough to be involved with.  You all really kept the meaning and the name of TBV.  The Brotherhood of Vermin.  Here's to you!  I owe you my alliegence and would be happy to be called upon to aid anytime you require it in the future.  As for now and will retire to my castle on my mountain to think upon the days past.  Walks into shadow...
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Shadow

Ow, darnit, I would have thought that after all we've been through recently you'd at least have the decency to watch where you're going. Get your own army next time you ungrateful wretch!

Hehe.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gorak

well, it was fun.
my first actually serious run at RWL

thanx for the recruitment
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteThe immortalisation doesn't mean a [darn] to me, and while I respect that many wanted it, vying for 2nd place seems petty.

Congrats to TBV for all their hard work, and hang the rest of you, who let it happen.

Same here Holbs. Cheers! BTW Ragey, we weren't really Ereptor's lackeys and yes-men. It was a team effort, and the real leaders of the team were Shadow and Holby. That sycophantic BS we did in forums was in character stuff, in real life there were lots of disagreements about how to best go about dominating the game. I dunno about the rest of TBV, but I occasionally got a bit frustrated with Ereptor, and thought he could be a more effective emp that he was. It all worked out though. The team continued working and prevailed.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ereptor

Really???  Wow....I am not sure what to say.  I never got frustrated with you Volk.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

QuoteReally???  Wow....I am not sure what to say.  I never got frustrated with you Volk.

What, really? That does surprise me. Especially given the comments that Gorak made.

And yeah, I did get frustrated a couple times, but I always let you know. It was mostly because we'd keep setting up run times, and then you would run at another time, and not when more of the clan was there, which hampered your and our effectiveness, in my opinion.