Headquarters?

Started by Juska, November 27, 2008, 05:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

What I would like to know is the point of this function?

You go to the page and get a minuscule amount of resources? For what purpose?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Lady Shael

It's really just an experiment. It's been on Turbo for the past couple rounds (not this round, been too busy to set things up properly). It's really just a friendly gesture to the newer players of the game, kind of to give them a reason to keep coming back every day. I know it's not much, but they don't know that. =p And you get more the lower your rank is. And I didn't want to make it too high, because as I said, it's just an experiment, and I didn't want it significantly affecting the rest of the game.

And the plan is to have more stuff on that page in the future, but it's undecided at the moment.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Juska

More of a player interaction area without using turns then?

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Lady Shael

Yep, pretty much. If anyone has any ideas for it, I'm open to them.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Obliterator

Mabey have a dontions button where people can give stuff to it and then i can be shared by the people in the bottom 10.
So if you give it will be spread around anyway without them having to go the the headquarters.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better