Should the subforums of the 'Real Life' section of the forums be combined?

Started by bjornredtail, September 06, 2008, 11:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the subforums of the 'Real Life' section of the forums be combined?

Put them all in General
1 (8.3%)
Yes, except for the UMD.
10 (83.3%)
No, leave it as it is.
1 (8.3%)
Just have them all under "Real Life"
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

bjornredtail

Okay, I've been bothered by this for a while. Now that it seems the mods are selectively forcing topics to be posed there, I'm asking once again, should we re-organize that section of the forums?
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Scarwake

Correction; The mods are not.  I, and solely myself, was attempting to alleviate the amount of spam that I saw being posted in the General Discussion.  The other topics that were moved to the Real Life section I moved so they would easier to find.

However, the idea of the post was misinterpreted by many and thus I have left it to pass through the topics and sink away into the past because I do not intend to pose some vindictive will upon those who do not agree with it.

Also, the staff have been talking about merging the real life forums in private so rest-assured that we are discussing this.

And I would like to apologize for my "General Discussion Guidelines" topic.  In an effort to help I took that too far and such was my mistake and my mistake alone.  In doing so, you can see that I have yet to modify any posts as I take the time to take a breather and refresh what needs to be done here in terms of how I go about moderating the forums.

~Scarwake
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

wolf bite

Thanks TJ, That is being discussed

I vote Yes, but keep UMD as a sub forum.

Take away all the sub categories and just have them all under "Real Life" has been talked about

Hope you don't mind I reset all votes to 0. Please all vote again.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ashyra Nightwing

I meant to vote for all except the UMD to be combined, but I actually voted for option 1. Sorry.  :)

wolf bite

That fine, I am kind of wondering whey people keep voting even after I have already changed it days ago.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES