A story

Started by Ereptor, September 24, 2008, 01:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

OOC To be honest I found myself reading the happy birthday redwall topic and I began to respond to it, but as i wrote I felt it should be moved here.  So i didnt post anything and copied and pasted here.

Im sorry but I guess im just being nostalgic.  I was totally bored and skipping my studies and dropped in on the forums.  I can't say I have been a huge part of the entire forums much.  I like reg forums, they have been good to me.  So our 6th birthday is coming up, it will also be 4 days before my 27th birthday.  Wow how time flies.  I remember joining redwall in the fall of 02, sitting on my dorm computer and searching redwall stuff.  I think I had found vulpine or something very similar prior to redwall.  It was a pirate game and you had your own ship.  I had played it over the summer and lost the site when I started college in chattanooga.  So I found redwall in either october or november.  I almost remember it being sooner, but maybe someone has a better memory than I.  In fact I didnt think I was even close to being one of the first people to join.  There was in fact stories of, well, i cant quite remember what they called themselves.  But they posted role plays and stories on the main page about how certain people became the emperors of the game.  I always thought I had coined the term emperor, but maybe I am totally wrong, maybe the old kings did.  Lets see if I can remember, StormClaw, errr.... man.  thats frustrating.  Ragefur!!  Retto also played.  Wow cool i remembered, and there was another.   hmm 

The old stoat leaned back in his chair on the porch and puffed on his pipe.  "You see, I know a great many stories."  A small rat had been playing under the porch and his ears perked up at the thought of a story about old battles and wars.  "Yes sir, I could tell you about my first encounter with Wolf Bite, we have greated each other with the same greating for over 5 years." "Interesting creatures of habit we are."  "Well I could tell you stories about Peace Alliance and our great battles we fought side by side and against each other."  "Course there were peaceful days and peaceful clans, in fact, Ad The Rat was a very wise and noble fellow and if this world hadnt wanted peace, he would have been the king of it."  "Oh the names seem to be coming back to me, Neo, Germania, Bjorn, Kilk, oh and so many others."  *The old stoat poked the floor of the porch and the little rat scurried out with wide eyes*  "I bet you'd like to hear about how I became the dark emperor....Its a long story, one of backstabbing, fighting tooth and nail, formal and informal training and even fighting a priest."  "There was also the time that all the greatest players of the game came together to form a clan in which each held emperorship rights.  The roundtable clan of redwall.  ROME.  What a glorious time to play redwall and also one of the darkest."  "In fact young one there are so many stories of great battles, emperor's reigns, the dark ages, the peaceful clans, and the happy pony raisers, betrayel, murders, alliances, the first kings and the dethroning of emperors....*the old stoat took a puff*...I just dont know where to start.  *his stomache began to grumble*  "Now heres and idea, why dont you think of a story you'd like to hear and bring me back something to eat and maybe youll be in for a treat as well."

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*