Emp Bug

Started by Wolf Snare, September 13, 2008, 02:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Shael, can you please look into why the emperor isn't giving land? I really was looking forward to killing him, but every attack, it says I break throguh but get no land.  >:(
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Lady Shael

I was wondering why no one was killing him...

I got rid of the "breaks through but no land" option, so let's see what happens now.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shade

It's rather difficult to kill those buggers when they aren't clanned, assuming he has the impressive leaders that most emps are generally equipped with

The Lady Shael

I actually cut all his troops in half after the first week because I expected him to be dead already. So he's a weakened version of the normal emps, because the goal is to steal the emperorship from your fellow players, not take down the robot emperor.

I should also mention that if you become emperor, you will be removed from your clan.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

taekwondokid42

The suspense is killing me.