turbo emp net

Started by Shadow, September 15, 2008, 05:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

his net dropped 200mil without any attacks on him. I could understand net going up because he is gaining taxes, but a drop? odd. Maybe he is getting negative taxes if people are making - per turn?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

CobyCopper

Quote from: Shadow on September 15, 2008, 05:34:11 PM
his net dropped 200mil without any attacks on him. I could understand net going up because he is gaining taxes, but a drop? odd. Maybe he is getting negative taxes if people are making - per turn?
Or maybe Shael hit the recalculate-NW button. Hes been collecting tax, seemingly without gaining NW from it. The resources still go there but not counted in NW until an admin recalcs it.

The Lady Shael

Heh, it was me. I thought maybe the reason people were breaking but getting no land was because he had low troops but such a high NW (mostly food), so I sold a ton of his food. I just want him to die already. XD

In fact, if he's not dead in the next couple days, I'll probably just put his land at 100. Or 50.

NW is also automatically recalculated every 10 min when turns come.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

i think the breaking without land happens if you fall within the bracket where your OP:DP ratio is between 1:1 and 1.05:1 - you need a 5% advantage to break, but I think if you have more OP than their DP but not enough to break, you get a break without land.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

taekwondokid42

While I would've agreed with you not too long ago, I believe shaels analysis is more accurate. reason:

I had ~8 mil stoats. I broke him, but did not take land. So I went up to 100% health and bumped my stoats up to 12 mil. Still no land, but there was a break. At 15, I was taking land, but very little.