Wolf Snare

Started by Checkerpaw, September 11, 2008, 04:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on September 12, 2008, 10:28:36 AM
WOW THIS IS COOL!
Maybe I'll join turbo again just to hurt you a bit checker...I'm nice and friendly like that :)
And foxy lady is cool btw I think we should send them all our net...well..those still playing...not like me*hint hint*

If you were a real man you would join me and not take the easy way out, which is to join everyone else in attacking me.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

thomaskreisman

WOW THIS IS COOL!
Maybe I'll join turbo again just to hurt you a bit checker...I'm nice and friendly like that :)
And foxy lady is cool btw I think we should send them all our net...well..those still playing...not like me*hint hint*

I hope you do we all miss you, oh and go to Roman every now and then before it dies out.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on September 12, 2008, 12:15:56 PM
WOW THIS IS COOL!

I hope you do we all miss you

No we don't.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Wolf Snare

Actually Chex, it's harder to be the one taking you down. Why? because everyone hates you so much, you are CONSTANTLY maxed. No matter what. ^_^
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Wolf Snare on September 13, 2008, 12:42:17 PM
Actually Chex, it's harder to be the one taking you down. Why? because everyone hates you so much, you are CONSTANTLY maxed. No matter what. ^_^

My computer is getting fixed and I'm a best buy now and I'm gona wait on it, and I don't want to run unles you are not maxed.